14-yr-old girl was shot dead by her 13-yr-old brother, who makes and sells guns

By Dakin Andone, CNN

Updated 1305 GMT (2105 HKT) December 3, 2021

(CNN)A 13-year-old boy who was manufacturing and selling so-called "ghost guns" has been arrested after he allegedly shot and killed his 14-year-old sister with one of his own homemade firearms

Two people had come to the family's home in Douglasville, about 20 miles west of Atlanta, on November 27 to purchase a gun that the 13-year-old made

But instead of buying the firearm, the pair stole the gun from the 13-year-old and fled the scene

The boy then shot at them as they were leaving, Pounds said, but instead struck his 14-year-old sister, who was identified by the sheriff's office as Kyra Scott. Investigators believe the weapon he used was one that he had made.

Authorities have arrested Kyra's 13-year-old brother and 19-year-old Yusef Jabryil McArthur El -- one of the two people who had come to buy the homemade gun

The use of ghost guns -- self-assembled firearms that are often made with parts sold online and do not have serial numbers -- has been on the rise in some major cities.

According to a Justice Department news release in May, between 2016 and 2020, more than 23,000 un-serialized firearms were reported to have been recovered by law enforcement from potential crime scenes.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/02/us/ky...index.html

America FIRST!

14 YO already acquired weapon knowledge? So he must have started very young?

or its a law loophole? Thinking

In April Biden tried to pass laws to control ghost guns but the republicans stop it. The US is full of irresponsible leaders
.[Image: LADOsRf.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-12-2021, 03:42 PM)wulala Wrote:  14 YO already acquired weapon knowledge? So he must have started very young?

13-year-old. The dead sister is the one that was 14. Yah, must have started young.

(05-12-2021, 08:07 PM)Levin Wrote:  13-year-old. The dead sister is the one that was 14. Yah, must have started young.

Very observant it is his sister that is 14-year-old, the brother who manufactured the 'ghost gun' is the one who fired the shot, and accidently kill his sister....The people who manufactured 'ghost guns' are many, and it is very hard to keep track cos there is no serial numbers on the firearms..... Angry

(05-12-2021, 06:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In April Biden tried to pass laws to control ghost guns but the republicans stop it. The US is full of irresponsible leaders
.[Image: LADOsRf.jpg]
President Joe Biden wanted stricter gun controls but the Republicans oppose to his proposal.... Angry

why his sister was shot when he was shooting at the two running away? she tried to protect them or what? or he any how shoot?

(05-12-2021, 09:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  why his sister was shot when he was shooting at the two running away? she tried to protect them or what? or he any how shoot?

Must be that the brother wanted to shoot the ones who snatch his 'ghost guns' without paying and that the sister is in the line of fire..... crying