15-year-old boy arrested for suspected armed robbery at Tampines convenience store

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...en-3782366

That's our law. 
Sad to hear he is only 15.

Should go boys home and rehab. Let social worker takeover..

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

The punishment is too harsh.
大事化小,小事化无,才是天道。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-09-2023, 02:59 PM)Migrant Wrote:  That's our law. 
Sad to hear he is only 15.

人不轻狂,枉少年。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So will kena rotan or not? If too young then can delay the caning until he is older and backside meat all grown firm and tender.

I repeat the 5th TIME

Some law should charge the criminals from 16 years old onwards

Now they are so tall and big

their impact is as grave as adult

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

MP serious mistake still get pay and a boy 15 need to go Jail abs stroke what is the country been doing.

(20-09-2023, 02:54 PM)Levin Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...en-3782366

There are CCTVs all over Singapore.   At the scene of the crime, you are shot.  At Pt B, as you pass through, you are shot.  You continue to be shot at Pts C, D, E....K all the way to the lift that leads to your flat.

He was caught within 10 hours.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-09-2023, 06:45 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  MP serious mistake still get pay and a boy 15 need to go Jail abs stroke what is the country been doing.

Not jail and caning lar.

Would be Boys' Home and Rehab.

If Iswaran goes around pointing a knife at peepur and demanding cash and rokok, it will be very serious.  Your comparison is flawed.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love