1500 healthcare workers resign
Information 

but that is only the first 6mth of the yr
i think the last 4mths could have been far worse..thats why they dare not say it...since the last 3 mth the cases spike exponetially
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ih5AJ-6xL4

must call all new citizen to work as nurse in order to stay in sg. and also next time new pr and citizen have to serve 2 years as a nurse to remain in sg. so in emergency like this , we can activate them to work as nurse. no excuse
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(02-11-2021, 04:03 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  but that is only the first 6mth of the yr
i think the last 4mths could have been far worse..thats why they dare not say it...since the last 3 mth the cases spike exponetially
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ih5AJ-6xL4

For first six months the resignation was 1,500, which may mean the for the next six months it could be another 1,500 which means that for a year is it 3,000 resignations..as compared to last year of 2,000 resignations.... crying

(02-11-2021, 04:24 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  must call all new citizen to work as nurse in order to stay in sg. and also next time new pr and citizen have to serve 2 years as a nurse to remain in sg. so in emergency like this , we can activate them to work as nurse. no excuse

Since those Dependents have nothing to do at home, they should do these volunteer work for 300 hours before being eligible to be PRs. 

Otherwise, they are just parasites like Jac Lau.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Yes deploy all the ceca DP to be healthcare workers Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-11-2021, 06:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yes deploy all the ceca DP to be healthcare workers Big Grin

I suppose you mean female only.  Laughing

(02-11-2021, 11:09 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I suppose you mean female only.  Laughing

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

RT MOSCOW reports...
Frontline crisis
Pzifer flaws not stated in Emergency authorization use
As must as 75% not in Russia of frontline workers wanted to resign in the past year.
Whatever remain now 30% want to resign.
COP26 is a copout.
All i watch RT from my andriod TV..
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

RT Moscow got her infor. from Investigative journalist here snapshot:

[Image: Screenshot-2021-11-03-at-06-56-07-Covid-...ues-in.png]