16 NOV: 2,069 new cases of COVID-19, 18 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

Clapping

18 died!

New record!  crying

Bull trend ,Deepavali down trend exhausted, supported by spike proteins.
Booster shots needed.

With VTLs, more will be infected and more will die. I don't think it's a right move to set up so many VTLs with so many countries all at once. We should gradually do it and monitor the impact.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

It is best to buy insurance now, you never know if the body can fight the virus. Body will suffer from long covid even if recover

It's not getting better but Singaporeans are just quietly accepting fate. I think it's really sad to see Singapore in such a sorry state...

Where are the real leaders that can lead us out of this predicament...
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(17-11-2021, 02:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  It's not getting better but Singaporeans are just quietly accepting fate. I think it's really sad to see Singapore in such a sorry state...

crying

沒完沒了......

(17-11-2021, 01:18 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  It is best to buy insurance now, you never know if the body can fight the virus. Body will suffer from long covid even if recover

Problem with Insurance
Actuarial science has problem
Century old tradition tabulation with Act of God and Princes take a back seat.
They can't deal with Corporation and they can't deal with a dying corporation either.
For ex their Life Insurance do not show unusual claims yet there are excess deaths.
yet noone can take out Insurance as an entity in Banking.
No insurance no Banking just look at that monster called Derivatives in Quadtrillions USD.
You got to take a closer look at RE how they faring how they deal with Risks.
That inverted CREDIT pyramid resting on the apex can only cast a shadow longer and longer until the sunset.
and it GONE.
Conclusion i think Hospital and Insurance will deal with you by saddling u with Bills. The only way their actuarists can mathematically.
PS we got to get Sunearth wat happen back he knows Another who uses marine instruments to plot downtrends and uptrends running out of steam

The virus infection rate is smaller but death rate goes higher.....very soon all in ICU cured and we have no more infection already !

More deaths, more empty beds, isn't that what they want?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

As long they do not promote inhibitor methods openly, the situation will continue.

Repeat again, Jab alone is not enough to break transmission.

Imagine those at ICU...thinking "when is my turn to go"..

(17-11-2021, 07:44 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Imagine those at ICU...thinking "when is my turn to go"..

Not dead but intubated and on support better to go.
You see u also agree with me.
Worse when it is time and they roll out to another room to let relatives see.
There the sound of the machine is unnerving.
I wonder if the patient is still conscious.

(17-11-2021, 02:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  It's not getting better but Singaporeans are just quietly accepting fate. I think it's really sad to see Singapore in such a sorry state...

Not all Singaporeans are in a sorry state lah. It is those with family members who are in hospitals and those unvaxxed who are  discriminated.

Pap already calculated, sorry state people are just a very small %. Won't shake their 61%.

People are selfish. As long as it doesn't affect them, they don't really care. Only care for their own life... can dine out, can travel, seafood, etc.

That's the real sorry state of affairs... APATHY. Some even think it is ok to discriminate against fellow Singaporeans. 

Pap knows how to play this game very well.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(17-11-2021, 08:07 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Not all Singaporeans are in a sorry state lah. It is those with family members who are in hospitals and those unvaxxed who are  discriminated.

Pap already calculated, sorry state people are just a very small %. Won't shake their 61%.

People are selfish. As long as it doesn't affect them, they don't really care. Only care for their own life... can dine out, can travel, seafood, etc.

That's the real sorry state of affairs... APATHY. Some even think it is ok to discriminate against fellow Singaporeans. 

Dont say too early.
Once opening up, it is a big uncertainty.
Alot of heroes already cheong for holiday aboard...
I salute their courage under virus.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

discriminate for so many weeks already the numbers still so high. even those without brains aso know something isn't right

(17-11-2021, 08:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  discriminate for so many weeks already the numbers still so high. even those without brains aso know something isn't right

I know their counter argument .... if don't discriminate, numbers will be much higher than now  Big Grin

(17-11-2021, 08:07 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Not all Singaporeans are in a sorry state lah. It is those with family members who are in hospitals and those unvaxxed who are  discriminated.

Think of it as saving some unvax misled lives lah. Hawkers, Markets dangerous you know. Liberty or not separately discussed lah..

Which idiots thought the aim was to reduce caseloads ah....

Funny thing is I don't see Singaporean holding govt accountable for the deaths, or the jump in cases from 2 digit to 3 digit to 4 digit.

A few of us kpkb here, but opposition are as quiet as a mouse in questioning govt..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(17-11-2021, 08:28 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Think of it as saving some unvax misled lives lah. Hawkers, Markets dangerous you know. Liberty or not separately discussed lah..

Which idiots thought the aim was to reduce caseloads ah....

Saving unvaxxed? Everyday so many vaxxed died. Better save vaxxed first lah...

Wonder when MIW all in ICU?

(17-11-2021, 09:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Funny thing is I don't see Singaporean holding govt  accountable for the deaths, or the jump in cases from 2 digit to 3 digit to 4 digit.

A few of us kpkb here, but opposition are as quiet as a mouse in questioning govt..

If you cant win them, what will you do? crying

This is why I always mentioned.
Never trust the politician.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(17-11-2021, 08:20 AM)RichDad Wrote:  I know their counter argument .... if don't discriminate, numbers will be much higher than now  Big Grin

that's a gd point. but nobody seems to know  where the high numbers came from, and ah koon kaya still waiting for light in tunnel

(16-11-2021, 11:32 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)

Scary ..I'm still not poked yet

Shd be the 61% dafts hor. Not all Sinkies hor. Thinking

Everyday so many ppl die in Covid, they treat like nothing ... Sg has rotten, no eyes to see.

(17-11-2021, 08:20 AM)RichDad Wrote:  I know their counter argument .... if don't discriminate, numbers will be much higher than now  Big Grin

别把片面的道理当成真理,而说的道貌岸然。
High death toll is there, you cant deny the fact.
他不怕被雷劈,我才不信呢?

(17-11-2021, 09:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you cant win them, what will you do? crying

This is why I always mentioned.
Never trust the politician.
In the very beginning, even before covid breakout, I don’t even trust them. Just look at the way they control media. Trust them?

(17-11-2021, 09:02 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Saving unvaxxed? Everyday so many vaxxed died. Better save vaxxed first lah...

Agree on vax. But point remains aim is to save unvax not reduce cases 懂不懂