16 SEPT: 910 new Covid-19 cases in S'pore, unvaccinated woman, 72, dies

(17-09-2021, 11:08 PM)Tangsen Wrote:   jab as a decoy? Kindly elaborate. 

Don't think my writing got problem, so must be your reading problem.. I say used no jab as a decoy.. Don't know how it end up with you as jab as a decoy.. Please read #10..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(17-09-2021, 11:29 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Don't think my writing got problem, so must be your reading problem.. I say used no jab as a decoy.. Don't know how it end up with you as jab as a decoy.. Please read #10..

Decoy for what? Decoy to make you jab? Decoy that jab will not get you infected? Decoy that vaccinated will be seriously sick when infected? 

There is no writing problem rather than what is your point? Vaccines don't stop the infection? Vaccines doesn't lower the risk of serious illness when infected

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 11:49 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Most gov in the world gov seem to target 80% vaccinated before opening because they are ok to let 20% to die. Still many people running around. Best to let some die but many will live.

By right the chain of infection will be broken when the percentage of vaccinated people reach 80%.  That is when vaccinated people are immune to the disease and no longer spread the disease.

But with COVID-19 that is a different story as vaccinated people are not immune to COVID-19  They do get infected and spread the disease also.

(18-09-2021, 03:31 PM)justdoit2 Wrote:  By right the chain of infection will be broken when the percentage of vaccinated people reach 80%.  That is when vaccinated people are immune to the disease and no longer spread the disease.

But with COVID-19 that is a different story as vaccinated people are not immune to COVID-19  They do get infected and spread the disease also.
Vaccination and immunization are two different things lah

(18-09-2021, 01:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Decoy for what? Decoy to make you jab? Decoy that jab will not get you infected? Decoy that vaccinated will be seriously sick when infected? 

There is no writing problem rather than what is your point? Vaccines don't stop the infection? Vaccines doesn't lower the risk of serious illness when infected
Since you still don't understand my point in #10, let me enlighten you again..

What happened to the usual statement "Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is xx%, while that for the fully vaccinated is yy%"..

It is there all the way till 15th Sep announcement, but started to disappear from 16th Sep onward.

Whatever the intention might be to report the % of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died, vs that for fully vaccinated, it is a key piece of information. If not, it would be in the summary section of daily report. But it is this piece of important info, that disappeared overnight.. Of coz, knowing you, I know you will say "Why you want to know so much for what!", but being me, all these are important numbers.

Also, changes was made to point 2 of the daily. Number of fully vaccinated who required oxygen supplementation or in ICU can no longer be derived from the daily report, BUT, the emphasis of none was fully vaccinated still can be found.

15th Sep:
2.    Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.2%. Of the 124 cases who required oxygen supplementation, 59 were not fully vaccinated and 65 were fully vaccinated. Of the 9 who had been in the ICU, 5 were not fully vaccinated and 4 were fully vaccinated. Of the 4 who died, none was fully vaccinated[2].

16th Sep onward:
2.     Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.2%. 153 cases required oxygen supplementation, 15 had been in the ICU, and 3 died, of whom none was fully vaccinated2.supplementation, 15 had been in the ICU, and 3 died, of whom none was fully vaccinated2.

So can you enlighten me what could have caused MOH to change the format of their report on 16th Sep?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(18-09-2021, 06:57 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Since you still don't understand my point in #10, let me enlighten you again..

What happened to the usual statement "Over the last 28 days, the percentage of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died is xx%, while that for the fully vaccinated is yy%"..

It is there all the way till 15th Sep announcement, but started to disappear from 16th Sep onward.

Whatever the intention might be to report the % of unvaccinated who became severely ill or died, vs that for fully vaccinated, it is a key piece of information. If not, it would be in the summary section of daily report. But it is this piece of important info, that disappeared overnight.. Of coz, knowing you, I know you will say "Why you want to know so much for what!", but being me, all these are important numbers.

Also, changes was made to point 2 of the daily. Number of fully vaccinated who required oxygen supplementation or in ICU can no longer be derived from the daily report, BUT, the emphasis of none was fully vaccinated still can be found.

15th Sep:
2.    Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.2%. Of the 124 cases who required oxygen supplementation, 59 were not fully vaccinated and 65 were fully vaccinated. Of the 9 who had been in the ICU, 5 were not fully vaccinated and 4 were fully vaccinated. Of the 4 who died, none was fully vaccinated[2].

16th Sep onward:
2.     Over the last 28 days, the percentage of local cases who were asymptomatic or had mild symptoms is 98.2%. 153 cases required oxygen supplementation, 15 had been in the ICU, and 3 died, of whom none was fully vaccinated2.supplementation, 15 had been in the ICU, and 3 died, of whom none was fully vaccinated2.

So can you enlighten me what could have caused MOH to change the format of their report on 16th Sep?
Waaaah ..... sibei long read … got a shorter version. Best in point form  Big Grin 
Thanks

Cool 

(18-09-2021, 07:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Waaaah ..... sibei long read … got a shorter version. Best in point form  Big Grin 
Thanks

I already highlighted the key points in bold.. I already highlighted the key points in bold.. Guess you are not interested to enlighten me.

(18-09-2021, 05:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Vaccination and immunization are two different things lah
Huh?  Vaccination not to make a person immune to a disease?  Then what is it for?

(21-09-2021, 07:35 PM)justdoit2 Wrote:  Huh?  Vaccination not to make a person immune to a disease?  Then what is it for?

KNN..... you illiterate issit .... from day one everyone knows and the everyone is saying vaccination is to minimize you from serious illness which may result to death .... NOT IMMUNIZATION
You from RI har?

(21-09-2021, 07:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  KNN..... you illiterate issit .... from day one everyone knows and the everyone is saying vaccination is to minimize you from serious illness which may result to death .... NOT IMMUNIZATION
You from RI har?
Me bo tuck chiat one

According to WHO, vaccination and immunization are related, one described an action (get the jab) while the other described a process (you becoming immune to a disease after getting the jab)

(21-09-2021, 09:21 PM)justdoit2 Wrote:  Me bo tuck chiat one

According to WHO, vaccination and immunization are related, one described an action (get the jab) while the other described a process (you becoming immune to a disease after getting the jab)

Do you understand what related means? Related does not mean similar .... it is like your kkj is related to your lumpar both have a different function but are as one body part.
From day one, they already said vaccination cannot prevent infection but to prevent serious illness. Why so think skull iron teeth?
You must be from RI