Israel is 'closer to war' with Hezbollah than ever, senior Israeli official says

https://abcnews.go.com/International/isr...=106675658
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

This is inevitable given how both sides hate each other and wants to destroy each other.

Since Hezbollah is labeled terrorist , this labelling means Israel can never be safe until they destroy this group. This group has nothing to lose and will fight...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-01-2024, 10:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is inevitable given how both sides hate each other and wants to destroy each other.

Since Hezbollah is labeled terrorist , this labelling means Israel can never be safe until they destroy this group. This group has nothing to lose and will fight...

israel lost to hezbollah in the last war lor.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(29-01-2024, 12:46 PM)sogo Wrote:  israel lost to hezbollah in the last war lor.

They will just keep fighting...rather than bring about peace.

One day something really sinister will happen.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is another Ukraine gg to last for year.

Israehell already lost

(29-01-2024, 12:46 PM)sogo Wrote:  israel lost to hezbollah in the last war lor.

Unlike Hamas militants Hezbollah is well trained and well equipped army.

(29-01-2024, 02:04 PM)victortan Wrote:  This is another Ukraine gg to last for year.

Let’s see who wipes off whom off the map.

(29-01-2024, 01:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They will just keep fighting...rather than bring about peace.

One day something really sinister will happen.

Putin selling nukes to the Arab? Maybe.

(29-01-2024, 05:14 PM)Blin Wrote:  Putin selling nukes to the Arab? Maybe.

Britain keeps saying WW3 is imminent and EU countries are preparing for possible Russian invasion after Ukraine War.

(29-01-2024, 10:25 AM)theold Wrote:  https://abcnews.go.com/International/isr...=106675658

Many countries will attack Israel at the same time lah! Big Grin