Dine in size reduce to 2 next week

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...112017_cna

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

as predicted 3 weeks ago, OKY would change 5 to 2 again if he wants to reduce the number.

he has changed from 2 -> 5 -> 2 -> 5 -> 2, so many times.

He is like a primary school kid, playing kid game ?

WTF.. only 2 shees

slow to react again.... Sad

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49
[+] 1 user Likes SgWinner's post

expected but come dine in they actually never close, only reduced from 5 to 2 partly wait those F&B will complain again

Oh well, back to 2. 
And WFH again  Rotfl
F&B owners must be crazy now ....

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(24-09-2021, 07:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Oh well, back to 2. 
And WFH again  Rotfl
F&B owners must be crazy now ....

F&B owner where got crazy lol, Is not cannot dine in, still can but only 2.

(24-09-2021, 07:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  F&B owner where got crazy lol, Is not cannot dine in, still can but only 2.

Well, that is life. Need to be flexible and resilient to survive. Cannot be a strawberry snowflake
F&B make money is from how much money they can churn per table per night lah

(24-09-2021, 07:33 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, that is life. Need to be flexible and resilient to survive. Cannot be a strawberry snowflake
F&B make money is from how much money they can churn per table per night lah

F&B never lose money in fact some profits a lot during this Covi19. Of course I don't mean all profits. Is not entire all never earn. Some earn a lot. End of the day still depend your food quality. If good and price reasonable even come this period people will still walk in buy.

I remember CH 8 got show one Laska stall this uncle never opt in food delivery, he used to have but been sabo.
Even since Covi19 from last year, his stall still always long Q. He told the reporter actually he quite surprise as he feel surely his business will drop but never , same as usual.

(24-09-2021, 07:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  F&B never lose money in fact some profits a lot during this Covi19. Of course I don't mean all profits. Is not entire all never earn. Some earn a lot.  End of the day still depend your food quality. If good and price reasonable even come this period people will still walk in buy.

I remember CH 8 got show one Laska stall this uncle never opt in food delivery, he used to have but been sabo.
Even since Covi19 from last year, his stall still always long Q. He told the reporter actually he quite surprise as he feel surely his business will drop but never , same as usual.

Yupe if your food is good .... no worries one. During CB, must tar pow food some stalls queue .... extra long 
If your food is ordinary then must food delivery to survive

Back to Restrictions. Next Monday 27 Sept Work from home as default!

[Image: IMG-20210924-WA0034.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...319959300/

Don't blame OYK, he came from lousy school.

(24-09-2021, 07:41 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yupe if your food is good .... no worries one. During CB, must tar pow food some stalls queue .... extra long 
If your food is ordinary then must food delivery to survive

Yea, those complain ones should be foods sucks, expensive , poor service etc

since PAP has the number beforehand.

tonight number may hit above 2000 ?

Lousy Govt Lousy Leaders Lousy Plan...thats what we have now.

Dont keep changing, Just fix 2 for 6mths.
If the covid figure not improving, extend another 6mths.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(24-09-2021, 07:06 PM)forum456 Wrote:  as predicted 3 weeks ago, OKY would change 5 to 2 again if he wants to reduce the number.

he has changed from 2 -> 5 -> 2 -> 5 -> 2, so many times.

He is like a primary school kid, playing kid game ?

change to 1 better Rolleyes

at least they now allow 2 at restaurant. and did not close hawker center, coffeeshop.
neighbourhood eating places slight benefits as more people wfh they eat near home or taupau
from near home.
industrial estate, office food places hit worse. but slightly better then last time as no total
lock down. flexibility on the offices need. this middle ground arrangement is better.

Walk past the neighbourhood kopitiam the other day, all the ah cheks having beer, kopi etc chitchatting like there's no pandemic. Even though 2 to table they were in close proximity of each other. No safety-distancing ambassador to keep things in check.
These 2-5 pple rules are meaningless when the patrons are maskless and in close proximity to each other.
Delta spreads even more easily dan WV strain.
4 Goondu taskforce really sleepwalking and clueless abt the ground situation.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

What about guests limit at home?

OYK keep talking about endemic now suddenly flip prata and tighten. Like tcss only.

(24-09-2021, 09:17 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Walk past the neighbourhood kopitiam the other day, all the ah cheks having beer, kopi etc chitchatting like there's no pandemic. Even though 2 to table they were in close proximity of each other. No safety-distancing ambassador to keep things in check.
These 2-5 pple rules are meaningless when the patrons are maskless and in close proximity to each other.
Delta spreads even more easily dan WV strain.
4 Goondu taskforce really sleepwalking and clueless abt the ground situation.
This group not easy to handle ,no beer at coffee shop see how. Big Grin

(24-09-2021, 07:49 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...319959300/

This photo of his face doesn't show any signs of confidence.

tomorrow will be a better day

Allow 5 to hawker also dont have crowd now. They are potential dangerous place to be.

Gov treat unvaccinated people like me better than vaccinated. Songbo?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(24-09-2021, 11:06 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  This group not easy to handle ,no beer at coffee shop see how. Big Grin

Easy lah, fine them hard hard ... wanna kuai lan, send them to Bangkok green resort and spa or Resort De Changi

(25-09-2021, 07:33 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Allow 5 to hawker also dont have crowd now. They are potential dangerous place to be.

Many clusters are from hawker centers ... if you go can see many iron teeth insecure egoistic fuggs dun wear masks, gather more than 5 ..... catch them and send them to isolation ... make St John island into an isolation camp