18-year-old wealthy heir found dead hours after marrying man he just met

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...ly-alleges

The puzzling death earlier in May of a Taiwanese high school student, who inherited a property portfolio worth NT$500 million (S$21.9 million) from his grandpa, remains shrouded in questions, even as details of the case play out on the island.

Based on Taiwan news his grandpa is his biological father and his mum is from China.

Although he fell 10 storey, there were no internal bleeding and injuries to his body other than a broken arm, which is suspicious

This type of family story should be none of our business

Who killed who for whose inheritance is a blowing in the wind

A blowing in the wind

A blowing in the wind

A blowing in the wind.
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

According to report he was poisoned and thrown down 10 storey.

2 hours after a suspicious marriage the teen is dead.

Such cases are not to complex. Just trace who benefits from his death.

Murderer could have made a few mistakes.

1. Instead of throwing him downstairs, he could have poisoned him first. A competent forensic investigation can easily find out.

2. Killing him so soon after marriage is to make it look like suicide is just unbelievable. He could have been patient and waited a few weeks or months to commit his crime.

3. There are CCTV footage everywhere so it will soon be clear what they have done.not only that cell phone traces, etc just like abbey choi case there are cameras everywhere watching and recording other killers are not aware.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-05-2023, 12:39 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  This type of family story should be none of our business

Who killed who for whose inheritance is a blowing in the wind

A blowing in the wind

A blowing in the wind

A blowing in the wind.

People always kaypoh about other people lah! Big Grin

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin