Stray cat attacks woman walking dog in Clementi park, leaving 'extremely pain

(29-12-2022, 10:37 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Their claws are very ferocious too.

Cats are a species of the tiger family, and tigers are fierce animals............ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(28-12-2022, 11:50 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Depends. If you have a big dog, the cat will become dead meat. But generally, cats are fiercer in nature.

Big dog?

There are also big cats hor.

Which will become dead meat?  Rotfl

[Image: Tiger-image-5.jpg]

(29-12-2022, 10:12 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  The dog must be those useless act cute type, cannot protect it's own master. Sad

Chihuahua and poodle lar.

Stay low ses HDB flat type of owner.

You think it's German Shepherd or Rottweiler meh?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(29-12-2022, 10:47 AM)debono Wrote:  Cats are a species of the tiger family, and tigers are fierce animals............ Clapping

You are right, bro!

Want to bully me?

[Image: ubPU9ug.jpg]

I call my kor kor come out then you all know.  Curry nah!  nudie

[Image: 2TUufDI.jpg]

(29-12-2022, 11:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Chihuahua and poodle lar.

Stay low ses HDB flat type of owner.

You think it's German Shepherd or Rottweiler meh?

Actually cats are afraid of dogs, but it must be big dogs.....sometimes in documentary films, we can see dogs eating a cat........ Clapping Gesti-109

(29-12-2022, 11:11 AM)debono Wrote:  Actually cats are afraid of dogs, but it must be big dogs.....sometimes in documentary films, we can see dogs eating a cat........ Clapping Gesti-109

If it is a Rottweiler, it will instinctively charge at the cat, and go for its neck.  The cat will also instinctively flee for dear life, and forget that it has claws.

This is the law of the jungle.  When two beasts meet, size matters.  If not then, numbers.  This is why even lions will not dare to mess around with an elephant unless they are in a group.

Man is too domesticated which is why he has lost his survival instinct.  Like a woman who runs away when attacked by a little cat. 

A woman is bigger sized and stronger than a cat.  She can lift up a cat with one hand, while the cat can't lift her up even with four limbs.   If she is not afraid to fight to the bitter death with the pussy, you know who would become dinner right. She may sustain some scratches but once she gets her hands on the cat, she can twist its body like rinsing a towel, and that's the end of the cat's time in this world.  If she likes, she can slam the cat on the concrete floor and it will be time for it to enter the wheel for a rebirth...and work off its Karma.  Rolleyes

(29-12-2022, 09:59 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You forgot fur. The cat can scratch a human easily but dogs got fur. The only vulnerable thing are the dog's eyes n nose but not easy to reach them.

And the small cat lacks power. If it is a big cat then of course different.

Size matters.

Whether big or small, fur or no fur when come to a fight the dogs will come out the loser.  To bite the fog will have to get close to the cat.  Before she cld bite she will be clawed in the face; nose and eye are the most vulnerable spot and will be a bloody and painful for the dog. The dogs will surely scuttled away. Dogs are friendly, trusting and docile unlike cats.  They are not call man best friend for nothing. They are loyal friends for life.

(29-12-2022, 09:01 AM)FangFang Wrote:  This cats is so man

This cat is so mean.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(29-12-2022, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are right, bro!

Want to bully me?

[Image: ubPU9ug.jpg]

I call my kor kor come out then you all know.  Curry nah!  nudie

[Image: 2TUufDI.jpg]

The eyes warned " Don't messed with me." Scary face.
[+] 1 user Likes Goldmine's post

(28-12-2022, 11:18 PM)debono Wrote:  I only come across people eating dog's meat but not cat's meat......... Laughing

Placebo ate both. And he said both are tastySad Surprised

(29-12-2022, 01:23 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Placebo ate both.  And he said both are tastySad Surprised

Dog and cat meat taste like chicken?

Never antagonise the cat.
It will be extremely fierce.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-12-2022, 09:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  Dog and cat meat taste like chicken?

You had tried eating both dogs and cats............? Laughing Laughter-68

(29-12-2022, 11:23 PM)debono Wrote:  You had tried eating both dogs and cats............? Laughing Laughter-68

No need pay monies I don't mind trying never eat before

(29-12-2022, 11:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  No need pay monies I don't mind trying never eat before

Eating dog's meat is common, but not cat's meat.........It is said that eating dog's meat will make one's body 'hot'............ Clapping

(28-12-2022, 09:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Animals dun attack for nothing ……. humans do

https://twitter.com/Gabriele_Corno/statu...n%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ndtv.com%2Foffbeat%2Fvideo-of-lion-with-silky-hair-goes-viral-internet-reacts-3648887

(29-12-2022, 11:26 PM)sgh Wrote:  No need pay monies I don't mind trying never eat before

You better stay in your mouse hole for your own safety, you are too small to eat them cat and dog.  Big Grin

(29-12-2022, 10:38 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Careful this lkk not cute but very poisonous 
Lol

One account act innocent till don't look realistic, another account use to disturb others. Good strategy. You have history.