Remember to apply for free 1yr SAFRA membership

(29-12-2022, 10:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plenty....for example if you watch movie you can get 4 tickets for $34.

If you buy old chang Kee, dian Xiao er, bengawan solo you can purchase vouchers to get 20% off.

Sign up 5 yrs you get a watch worth 4 times the membership fees....this offer may not be valid right now but look for it...

Access to facilities ...

Many places have discount if you have the safra card k

safra gave me a life membership FOC.

but I only use it for their swimming pool.

but stop using after covid

(30-12-2022, 08:59 AM)drgn Wrote:  safra gave me a life membership FOC.

but I only use it for their swimming pool.

but stop using after covid

How to get life membership?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-12-2022, 03:47 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Join SAFRA for what? Can we convert the free 1 year membership into cash? ..... Thinking

Yes ....cash rather than the useless membership will be ideal. 

My place  is just next to the swimming pool, it doesn't make sense for me to travel all the way to SAFRA just to swim!!

Even if they pay cash ,it can never compensate fully for the painful and palpable sufferings I went through for 2 and a half years, not to mention the numerous reservist trainings.
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

(30-12-2022, 09:27 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Yes ....cash rather than the useless membership will be ideal. 

My place  is just next to the swimming pool, it doesn't make sense for me to travel all the way to SAFRA just to swim!!

Even if they pay cash ,it can never compensate fully for the painful and palpable sufferings I went through for 2 and a half years, not to mention the numerous reservist trainings.
Exactly, those rubbish they offered for joining membership does not compensate for my time driving there. Further, I have had enough of SAF and wants to stay away from it completely. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(30-12-2022, 09:27 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Yes ....cash rather than the useless membership will be ideal. 

You are saying why it's useless for you.

Surely there are people staying near and use their facilities who value the membership..

Anyway it's free. They are not making you pay. If ondt want just don't use it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-12-2022, 09:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How to get life membership?

safra wrote me a letter to ask whether I want to apply.

I answered yes.

that's all.

(30-12-2022, 05:50 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Any link so that I can apply online for that one year extension ?

Any help from forumer ?

Hometeamns builds a new luxurious clubhouse near bedok reservoir to be ready soon. Quite inconvenient unless drive there

(30-12-2022, 11:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Hometeamns builds a new luxurious clubhouse near bedok reservoir to be ready soon. Quite inconvenient unless drive there
Those drive bicycles especially foldable type very convenient and happy. .....  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung