1M65 Mr Loo : I just invested again, keep faith in the markets

Plse note my view is different from Mr Loo
 I find US market too expensive. But Mr. Loo is ex CEO of SingTel Digital Media so what he says has weight.

He invested 3 days ago catching the 2 day monster rally.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

you help him earn more from YOUTUBE lol

last video he claim " quite fun to earn from youtube " last month earn 1k+ just sit there and talk to you guys

(28-05-2022, 05:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you help him earn more from YOUTUBE lol

last video he claim " quite fun to earn from youtube " last month earn 1k+ just sit there and talk to you guys

He gives one of the best financial education advice.
Those who follow simple instructions from him will have 1M in CPF by age 65.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-05-2022, 06:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Kokee brainwashed by Falun Gong Cult for how long already?  Thinking

(28-05-2022, 06:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He gives one of the best financial education advice.
Those who follow simple instructions from him will have 1M in CPF by age 65.

Nah, just another so call " financial guru " tons of them. I rather trust USA one
Locals one just taken info from USA guru rephrase talk like something new '

you go Loo site 1m65 can see him take photo with disgrace chan chun sing
he got award due to CPF advise so call " non civil servant " get the award for it.

i always say Put yourself in Govt shoes, " if " everyone yes Millionaire via their CPF and withdraw out
like that Govt going to close shop.

" if " so call SO easy everyone is " millionaire " than NO one will claim will work till 70

UNLESS You are Highly Paid CEO than Different story, who don't want to continue work since my CEO salary is there.

(28-05-2022, 05:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse note my view is different from Mr Loo
 I find US market too expensive. But Mr. Loo is ex CEO of SingTel Digital Media so what he says has weight.

He invested 3 days ago catching the 2 day monster rally.

I know a couple of Singtel executives in top management positions. Trust me, they are not as clever as you think they are. But I must say they're very good at blowing hot air.

(28-05-2022, 06:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I know a couple of Singtel executives in top management positions. Trust me, they are not as clever as you think they are. But I must say they're very good at blowing hot air.

last video, Loo claim to be entrepreneur, give some suggestion.
Some points he claim I have to agreed,

corporation is full of politics of course and you are below will be squeeze till dry.

For him is " middle position " I guess lol he must be cannot get promote to highest level in Singtel so quit
So during that time , he think cannot be like this forever so ownself come out to be so call financial " guru "
his wife selling luxury bag he help up from there he have some ideas to venture different investment and business.

he claim got invest on those startup , once go IPO will sell off his share and claim still got invest some still

be a finance minister , so most of us no need to work till beyond retirement age liao.