1M65 Mr Loo : Recession is coming...what is really happening in China!

Mr Loo is scheduled to give a talk to thousands at the Seedly Festival.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This guy is always wrong. Are we supposed to listen to him?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Selling again

(15-04-2023, 08:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This guy is always wrong. Are we supposed to listen to him?

Like his idol worshipper Sgbuffet and Handbag Loo Loo are reverse indicators Big Grin

In fact, Handbag Loo Loo was saying the US markets have bottomed up and poised for a super cheong throughout this year just 2 months ago  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Koyok man..Keep flip flop

Smile

it’s quite entertaining watching his YouTube. a funny guy  Big Grin

(15-04-2023, 08:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Like his idol worshipper Sgbuffet and Handbag Loo Loo are reverse indicators Big Grin

In fact, Handbag Loo Loo was saying the US markets have bottomed up and poised for a super cheong throughout this year just 2 months ago  Rotfl

So you reckon Sgbutt and Handbag Loo loo are reverse indicators................... Big Grin

(15-04-2023, 09:48 PM)debono Wrote:  So you reckon Sgbutt and Handbag Loo loo are reverse indicators................... Big Grin

Both are rubbish. Just entertainer

Smile

(15-04-2023, 10:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Both are rubbish. Just entertainer

But they  must have ulterior motive for doing what they do...................... Big Grin

(15-04-2023, 10:40 PM)debono Wrote:  But they  must have ulterior motive for doing what they do...................... Big Grin

They both want ppls to believe they half baked theory. Be people hero but... vomit

Smile

(15-04-2023, 08:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Mr Loo is scheduled to give a talk to thousands at the Seedly Festival.

Good, you can promote him so he can con more gullible and greedy simpletons like you

I approve