Crypto Broker, Genesis with s'pore branch halts withdrawals...gone

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/cr...x-collapse

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If you have any funds in crypto brokers or platforms you should quickly take out before they collapse

As there is no regulation to separate client money like normal brokers, the money is likely siphoned for other purposes like FTX and Celsius...and many others.

Why not just take out and move to safety instead of standing in front of speeding car to hit you.

It is not logical at all.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just wait and see when the elephant in the room starts to wobble. Binance.

I think Mr Loo also help to spark the runs. He coming out to ask his followers to draw out their crypto/put in cold wallet.

Every few years, PAP will drive new sectors to attract FTs to come

But often, these sectors will also die faster ie manufacturing, IT

Fintech is the newest kid on the block and dying too

Leaving lots of FTs who become New PRs around as pests during Recession

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-11-2022, 09:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/business/cr...x-collapse

velly good ah...................hope will affect more Sinkies.............then all these Sinkies will vote wisely in GE2025........... Threatening

In an email seen by ST, Gemini said it is not able to meet customer redemptions within the agreed five business days. It added that “this does not impact any other Gemini products and services”.

Gemini’s Singapore entity, Gemini Trust Company, is applying for a licence in Singapore. In the meantime, it is allowed to offer crypto services under an MAS exemption from holding a licence under the Payment Services Act.

Genesis’ parent company is Digital Currency Group (DCG), a venture capital firm that owns crypto asset manager Grayscale. Other portfolio firms listed on its website are exchange Coinbase, wallet Circle and media outfit CoinDesk.

The group said on Twitter on Wednesday that the withdrawal halt at Genesis “has no impact on the business operations of DCG and our other wholly owned subsidiaries”.

Last week, it said Genesis Trading’s derivatives business has about US$175 million in locked funds on FTX.

Cham ah, cannot withdraw at all. Money got stuck. Die pain pain. Just like Hyfuck

Laughing

I Predicted the Collapse of a Billion Dollar Company

Never leave your cryptos holding with an exchange, trading firms just transfer to your cold wallets.
[+] 2 users Like A2Z's post

Actually, the moment FTX belly up all other investors should have withdrawn their holdings out of every exchange into their own cold wallets. Even FTX did own hacking and rumour inside jobs moved cryptos out of FTX which Kraken claimed to know who done it.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

One by one collapse now that all know that cryto is scam from the west.

(17-11-2022, 11:38 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Never leave your cryptos holding with an exchange, trading firms just transfer to your cold wallets.

This rule also applies to any trading platform. They go you follow.  crying
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(17-11-2022, 11:53 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  One by one collapse now that all know that cryto is scam from the west.

Giant Tulip.

this shld not happen but the authorities with their lacking in foresight let it happened.
so sad because its not just greed by everyone (thinking its easy $$$) but the ones that had the power to put a stop to it. so the heresay is 'singapore is the best place for crypto?'
so all came here. and everyone's happy? so bladi dont regret when your money fly away la!