1M65 : Mr Loo has drawn followers into a deadcat bounce, I think he is dead wrong!

He kept investing in the S&P500 as it rose
This looks like a dead cat. If he is wrong his 60,000 followers will be very angry 

I thought it would wiser for him to advocate regular investing, time in the market not timing the market.
For ordinary investors  it is best not to be caught up jn daily and weekly gyration of the market...

Just put 1000 or 2000 depending on your income jnto the market on a monthly basis.dont keep looking at the market jts probably a waste of time....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-08-2022, 09:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He kept investing in the S&P500 as it rose
Thus looks like a dead cat. If he is wrong his 60,000 followers will be very angry 

I thought it would wiser for him to advocate regular investing, time in the market not timing the market.
For ordinary folks it us best not to be caught up jn daily and weekly gyration of the market

Don't say other people lah. U yourself brought so many people to horlan already.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

1 well know stock analyst says going by 4 yrs cycle the market will bottom ard april 2024

(28-08-2022, 09:03 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't say other people lah. U yourself brought so many people to horlan already.  Laughing

I just state my view. I don't have 60k people watching me.
Like i said these are my own investment moves and  can lose money as I am not perfect.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(28-08-2022, 09:03 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't say other people lah. U yourself brought so many people to horlan already.  Laughing

Sgbuffet is our famous reverse indicator cum horlan king Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5UCmsXpngA
Some has warned because many still inside.

will he say sorry and do a goodbye video with teary eyes like that chicken?

(28-08-2022, 09:47 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5UCmsXpngA
Some has warned because many still inside.

Go and check Buffett track record during the Volker years ...when ut was all doom and gloom you find those were among his best years.

All should follow me la..but i am not giving away my secret for free.

(28-08-2022, 10:05 AM)Choc Wrote:  What about sgbuffett track record?

How many people did you bring to horlan already Thinking

Investing hs both winners and losing investments
My detractors only look at losses. Like that even Buffett is a bad investor.

Not sure why some people like to show off which their "skill" when right no one thanks you. When wrong everyone curse you like u owe them. Lol

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(28-08-2022, 09:58 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Go and check Buffett track record during the Volker years ...when ut was all doom and gloom you find those were among his best years.

Scale is bigger than 70s, as Munger compare it to depression level.

Also the world is in de-globalization mode, globalization is in upwards trend in 70s which began in 60s.
There are at least double of economies with significant  industrial capabilities as 70s.
No one want to left out moving out of poverty.

I Already SAY , This LOO is " advertising for endowus " A lot of his " dumb followers " go open account since recommand by him to buy S&P500

He keep saying Not advertising for endowus but hey , YOU DO " FREE " FOR endowus??? LIKE THAT Joanne Peh also doing " FREE " ?? She is an artists , and others

Come on , don't BS Surely Mr Loo got EARN as spokeman for endowus just like Joanne Peh etc.

you see his site take photo with " greedy PAP " will know LOL

https://loo.guru/

Mr Loo, Adam khoo , LOL ALL these bunch of SO CALL " Guru "

https://www.adam-khoo.com/

Mr loo site more epic , put . " guru "

(28-08-2022, 10:46 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  Not sure why some people like to show off which their "skill" when right no one thanks you. When wrong everyone curse you like u owe them. Lol

I do it to reap good karma and to confuse the wannabe smart alecs here

(28-08-2022, 10:53 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I do it to reap good karma and to confuse the wannabe smart alecs here

There is NO Such thing what " Smart Alec "

is MORE ON SKILL OF " BS " and " SCAM " yes SCAM " put it nicer " for non scammer is TRICK "

This is why sometimes you have to amaze those Scammers so Clever to Scam people even Rich people.

They are good in playing " Psycology of Human " Greed, fear , etc thus successfully scam people money.

even come Business you see " competition among others business owners " Everyone is playing " tricks, politics " is the matter how individual play , their skills etc.

All these SCHOOL NEVER TEACH YOU Smile School Don't even teach you how to earn money.

School teach you to be SLAVES Smile

(28-08-2022, 09:07 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just state my view. I don't have 60k people watching me.
Like i said these are my own investment moves and  can lose money as I am not perfect.

Mr Loo has more balls than u.

Smile

(28-08-2022, 11:02 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Mr Loo has more balls than u.

Is no Balls rah , Loo one thing yes He got " money to BURN " so call can " retire " already got " million " in CPF whatever

beside his wife SELLING luxury hand bags.

(28-08-2022, 11:03 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is no Balls rah , Loo one thing yes He got " money to BURN " so call can " retire " already got " million " in CPF whatever

beside his wife SELLING luxury hand bags.

He dare to start a YT channel and show his face and his opinions. U dare ?
Asking u show one fucking picture also sooooo difficult. Patterns more than badminton.... tonnes of excuses from u.

Smile

(28-08-2022, 11:09 AM)Niubee Wrote:  He dare to start a YT channel and show his face and his opinions. U dare ?
Asking u show one fucking picture also sooooo difficult. Patterns more than badminton.... tonnes of excuses from u.

He Hide in Europe MOST OF THE TIMES helping his wife on Luxury handbag LOL

so cause dare to show rah.

Show face so ? So what you will do if happen see Loo? Also like that You say me how about you ? Show your face than oh wait going to put FAKE stuff

Loo dare to show because in the first place HE IS A " SPEAKER " OF COURSE NEED TO SHOW FACE THAN how to EARN MONEY ?

(28-08-2022, 11:13 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He Hide in Europe MOST OF THE TIMES helping his wife on Luxury handbag LOL

so cause dare to show rah.

Show face so ? So what you will do if happen see Loo? Also like that You say me how about you ? Show your face than oh wait going to put FAKE stuff

Loo dare to show because in the first place HE IS A " SPEAKER " OF COURSE NEED TO SHOW FACE THAN how to EARN MONEY ?

Show us your face. Come..Don't talk cock sing song.

Smile

Ah butt told ppl to stop looking at the market but he himself looked at it all the time. A bit ironical right or not?

(28-08-2022, 11:18 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Show us your face. Come..Don't talk cock sing song.

You ALSO SAME RAH LOL

(28-08-2022, 11:19 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ah butt told ppl to stop looking at the market but he himself looked at it all the time. A bit ironical right or not?

IS Dumb to share these people videos let them earn money

(28-08-2022, 11:18 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Show us your face. Come..Don't talk cock sing song.

Delicated to you Smile blah blah blah continue to blah blah I don't even care What you Blah blah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJhMfOPWdE

I can be SgBluffett's mentor but first, I hv to break this horse, it's wild

(28-08-2022, 11:20 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You ALSO SAME RAH LOL

Then don't complain. U are much worst tok cok king. So many excuses

Smile

(28-08-2022, 11:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  IS Dumb to share these people videos let them earn money

Let people earn never mind but the truth is that these people are not experts and are only making money from their followers.

(28-08-2022, 11:53 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Let people earn never mind but the truth is that these people are not experts and are only making money from their followers.

You are right. He keep promote his telegram group, obviously he got " agenda "

To honest , nothing wrong. This is how " Business " works.

LOL , his followers should get their pitch fork to bbq Mr Loo Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(28-08-2022, 12:00 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  LOL , his followers should get their pitch fork to bbq Mr Loo Rotfl

Loo Will continue claim LONG TERM , LONG TERM lol....