1M65 Mr Loo tries to explain why S'poreans unhappy but he talk rubbish!!!
Brick 

He starts by wondering why Sporeans are unhappy and says life is better because education and job security is higher .our children all get A grade at A levels go to top university like NUS ranked among top in the world...etc.

Hey hello....he is talking rubbish.

Only 30% make it to university. 30% to ITE and 40% go to work with poly diploma.

Job security has decline every year in last 20yrs. Today employers have hire and fire attitude and Singaporeaans fight with foreigners for limited job opportunities. Recently some poor woman reported she was fired because she got pregnant by some coconut drink business and so on but it is socommon these days..

Loo is totally out of touch in this video..and just ramble along a load of rubbish.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why you always sound so umhappy? You hv a house to stay, no family commitment no housing loan no car loan, got puppy and mummy taking good care of you, got cdc vouchers, paylah free food, and made lots of money by shorting china hk stocks... Shd be very happy instead

(27-01-2024, 10:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He starts by wondering why Sporeans are unhappy and says life is better because education and job security is higher .our children all get A grade at A levels go to top university like NUS ranked among top in the world...etc.

Hey hello....he is talking rubbish.

Only 30% make it to university. 30% to ITE and 40% go to work with poly diploma.

Job security has decline every year in last 20yrs. Today employers have hire and fire attitude and Singaporeaans fight with foreigners for limited job opportunities. Recently some poor woman reported she was fired because she got pregnant by some coconut drink business and so on but it is socommon these days..

Loo is totally out of touch in this video..and just ramble along a load of rubbish.

Mr Loo is pro-PAP.
Pro-PAP people are always out of touch with difficulties of common people.
LTA SimplyGo failure is an example of out of touch with difficulties of common people.

(27-01-2024, 11:12 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Mr Loo is pro-PAP.
LTA SimplyGo failure is an example of out of touch with difficulties of common people.

the worst thing is that LTA said that they had gathered feedback from commuters and yet LTA is still out of touch.
if LTA was a private company, LTA would have been bankrupt long time ago.

Sgbutt, you can only blame yourself from being lazy if you are not satisfied with life.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Nobody knows what'd happened to your a lvl. You din bother to study or spent too much time on gaming? Many successful ppl dun even hv proper education

(27-01-2024, 11:06 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why you always sound so umhappy? You hv  a house to stay, no family commitment no housing loan no car loan, got puppy and mummy taking good care of you, got cdc vouchers, paylah free food, and made lots of money by shorting china hk stocks... Shd be very happy instead

I am happy. The NUS survey found that there are  Singaporeans who are unhappy so you don't have to get person  to talk about me.

You are off topic again as we are discussing possible reasons why so many Singaporeans are unhappy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-01-2024, 02:12 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Sgbutt, you can only blame yourself from being lazy if you are not satisfied with life.

I was not part of the survey that shows many Singaporeans are unhappy. 

I am certainly satisfied with life. 
What makes you say I am unsatisfied.

(27-01-2024, 03:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am happy. The NUS survey found that there are  Singaporeans who are unhappy so you don't have to get person  to talk about me.

You are off topic again as we are discussing possible reasons why so many Singaporeans are unhappy.

That's because you always put the blame on others, never blame yourself

wat have high govt achievement got to do with your personal hapiness?

(27-01-2024, 03:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  That's because you always put the blame on others, never blame yourself

So what should I blame myself for when j don't run the govt or control the resources. Please explain your accusation.

Am I suppose to blame myself for the faulty SimplyGo implementation? Or the overcrowding at hospitals?
I am the one causing China's numerous economic problems?

(27-01-2024, 03:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So what should I blame myself for when j don't run the govt or control the resources. Please explain your accusation.

Am I suppose to blame myself for the faulty SimplyGo implementation? Or the overcrowding at hospitals?
I am the one causing China's numerous economic problems?

They're 30% of students who could go to local universities, and they're investors who'd made money from hk china stocks... If you cannot make it, could be yr own faults, shd list them down and analyse

(27-01-2024, 03:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  They're 30% of students who could go to local universities, and they're investors who'd made money from hk china stocks... If you cannot make it, could  be yr own faults, shd list them down and analyse

My lost in China stocks all along j said its my own fault and I never blame others.

It was my my mistake to overestimate the strength of China economy. Once I realise my mistake I took.action to fix it.

That's why I never subscribed to his channel.

Full of thrash.

(27-01-2024, 11:12 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Mr Loo is pro-PAP.

is out of touch becos the minister ceo  n it director of  lta  drive their own mercs lexus bmw or take taxis n phv 
all these elits dont take buses n trains
so they dont take it  as an important issue the cards must show fares deducted n bal

(27-01-2024, 07:11 PM)talky Wrote:  is out of touch becos the minister ceo  n it director of  lta  drive their own mercs lexus bmw or take taxis n phv 
all these elits dont take buses n trains
so they dont take it  as an important issue the cards must show fares deducted n bal

We will know.jow.out of touch at the next election.

The PAP likes to go after critics so people don't feedback until things go very wrong. ..much of the unhappiness is festering below the surface as people struggle to cope.

(27-01-2024, 03:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I was not part of the survey that shows many Singaporeans are unhappy. 

I am certainly satisfied with life. 
What makes you say I am unsatisfied.

You are the no. 1 whinner in this forum..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(27-01-2024, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We will know.jow.out of touch at the next election.

The PAP likes to go after critics so people don't feedback until things go very wrong. ..much of the unhappiness is festering below the surface as people struggle to cope.

Had u done yr part in feeding back to garment? Or just whine here?

Loo is talking about those who are happy. Sgbluf is talking about the other segment, the unhappy ones.
Education, job securities are better compared to other Asean countries like vn, my, etc. Yes,
But these are offset by over-importing Ft and rich foreigners.
The former snatch our PME jobs while the latter jack up the housing prices.
Our youngs are unhappy coz even hdb price is high for them.
Work hard and the salary goes to mortgage.
Knn how can they happy.
More Grc for oppies pls. Less for those sleeping in parliament.