Smile

why SG never show..

Will u be one of contestant?

Smile

(28-04-2023, 01:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile

why SG never show..

because thailand do it much better

(28-04-2023, 03:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  because thailand do it much better

I do agree. Thai transgender are the most beautiful I have seen so far since my NS times. But in a carton of apples sure got rotten and got fresh. Some are clear cut failures but some if never open mouth speak or adam apple really cannot tell. But most are tall btw seldom see short transgender.

(28-04-2023, 03:55 PM)sgh Wrote:  I do agree. Thai transgender are the most beautiful I have seen so far since my NS times. But in a carton of apples sure got rotten and got fresh. Some are clear cut failures but some if never open mouth speak or adam apple really cannot tell. But most are tall btw seldom see short transgender.

tall get hired and paid by thailand business 

short do not get paid

(28-04-2023, 03:57 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  tall get hired and paid by thailand business 

short do not get paid

Went to Thailand, and seen Thai transgender looked almost like a woman than a man...........at times cannot tell male of female....... Big Grin

(28-04-2023, 04:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Went to Thailand, and seen Thai transgender looked almost like a woman than a man...........at times cannot tell male of female....... Big Grin

I know that when I make my first trip to Thailand many years ago. They are that famous for so many years. I even take a picture with them 20 baht and "she" is damn tall beside me. My eye level is "her" fake boobs !

(28-04-2023, 04:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Went to Thailand, and seen Thai transgender looked almost like a woman than a man...........at times cannot tell male of female....... Big Grin

of course 
they are PAID FOR it to look that way

they have acquired the knowledge to be  the greatest CHEEBY deceptors

(28-04-2023, 04:06 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  of course 
they are PAID FOR it to look that way

they have acquired the knowledge to be  the greatest CHEEBY deceptors

Careful not to make them angry though. They can be very fierce and if they turn to their "men" side you will kena whack by their banana which can be longer and thicker than we ever think!

(28-04-2023, 04:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Careful not to make them angry though. They can be very fierce and if they turn to their "men" side you will kena whack by their banana which can be longer and thicker than we ever think!

whack!!??????

THEY SHOOT YOU DEAD!

it is in the news BRO

[Image: ZOQALQRVNNAMJORSZBZM35WP6E.png]

(28-04-2023, 04:08 PM)sgh Wrote:  Careful not to make them angry though. They can be very fierce and if they turn to their "men" side you will kena whack by their banana which can be longer and thicker than we ever think!

Smile most of them are friendly unless you disturb them of course they angry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lAmp239lGI