2 community cases in S'pore found infected with Omicron BA.2.12.1

2 community cases in S'pore found infected with Omicron BA.2.12.1

https://bit.ly/3OGE3DT
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

By june will know.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

By the time they discover 2 it is likely thousands.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

They will say monitor the situation n then snakes n ladders will b deployed if outbreak  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Since Omicron BA.2.12.1 is a sub variant of Omicron, it should be milder. .....I think...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Dont worry...so far we are still shaking legs nothing to do daily at swab site...

2024 settle?.

Bring some virus here we may re-tighten again....For last one half years you ever heard HK & China alway said little or no virus detected at their place ,where did those virus hiding that time? now than come out ?

(30-04-2022, 09:15 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Since Omicron BA.2.12.1 is a sub variant of Omicron, it should be milder. .....I think...... Rolleyes

If what you say is based on Straits Times or MOH, then allow me to remind you to sober up.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

We do not know what is the severity of BA.2.12 yet. As more cases surfaced, we wil know the impact. Hopefully, it is not as severe as those past mutants.

With much less testing ,still can still find it, meaning it is already wide spread.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(30-04-2022, 05:50 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  2 community cases in S'pore found infected with Omicron BA.2.12.1

https://bit.ly/3OGE3DT

New variant ah!

Old froggies SGtalkers will be rejoicing because they wan the rest of the world to crawl under a rock like them so they wont feel lonely and left out.
Anyway, the next variant likely more contagious but less and less deadly

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Flu has thousands of variants n yet mankind survives