2 out of 10 adults aged 18 to 69 are estimated to have high cholesterol.

In Singapore, nearly 2 out of 10 adults aged 18 to 69 are estimated to have high cholesterol. Read this if you think you’re one of them.

https://cna.asia/3tD1XGi

Why are they advocating taking medicine when they should be doing other things to reduce their cholesterol?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(07-03-2022, 01:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why are they advocating taking medicine when they should be doing other things to reduce their cholesterol?
I think one had to pop cholesterol reducing pills, watch your diet and aerobic exercise is key to keep cholesterol at bay........
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Better start to exercise regularly.
It is confirmed, it will bring down your cholesterol level and no need to take drug to control it.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(07-03-2022, 01:10 PM)debono Wrote:  I think one had to pop cholesterol reducing pills, watch your diet and aerobic exercise is key to keep cholesterol at bay........

I never have to take any medicine, and my cholesterol is below 140. Don't take drugs lah, there are alternatives.