AGENT LISTED PROPERTY @ $550K, ONE HOUR LATER BECOME $688K

AGENT LISTED PROPERTY @ $550K, ONE HOUR LATER BECOME $688K, THEN $720K

https://shorturl.at/nstZ8

Just like pasar malam.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

List at 500 to test the response.

If a lot of speculators respond, then yut fatt fatt (188) ah! Increase the price to 688.

Just likr Observer. His daughter charges 50 cemts to touch, 500 cents to pump and 5000 cents for extras including zhut zhut and free flow for one night. Meow meow is certified CURED from gonorrhea.  Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Never heard of typo error?
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Aiya many things are like that. For instance, one guy took up the job of the president of a big corporation, later then ppl know he's aso the chairman, ceo, cto and cfo of other companies
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(26-11-2023, 11:30 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  AGENT LISTED PROPERTY @ $550K, ONE HOUR LATER BECOME $688K, THEN $720K

https://shorturl.at/nstZ8

To scare buyers quickly buy bef price up again to 1m

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-11-2023, 01:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  To scare buyers quickly buy bef price up again to 1m

😲

Sometimes if an item cannot be sold because price too high. Can try to raise it further and maliciously can be sold immediately

It is really time for more direct selling and buying of property. These agents don't value add besides posting photos and videos which most sellers can do themselves. Then we still have to deal with this type of unethical agents.

Willing buyer willing seller.

From the seller's point of view, the agent is a good person who is helping him to realise the max market value of his property.

As a seller, would you engage him or someone else who anyhow sells your property?

(26-11-2023, 02:54 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It is really time for more direct selling and buying of property. These agents don't value add besides posting photos and videos which most sellers can do themselves. Then we still have to deal with this type of unethical agents.
When I sold my 5-rm Queenstown flat, I did it myself. It is not difficult if you hv the time. Just need to be IT-savvy and submit process to HDB thru the computer.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

Realised his comission is non existent at 550k with so many layers above to feed