Cindy Daphne Cho: My months-long job search has been futile so far

https://www.todayonline.com/voices/jobse...never-give

Nice titties

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

She 7 mths, niah.

My friend's mum, nearly 4 years and still jobless.

My neighbour upstairs who graduated from SingPoly, jobless for 8 years.

Me, is in the list.

It is much easier for the lowly educated and low- end skilled to get a job because S-pass has levies and quotas to protect them.

For the rest of us who once earn $20k like Jac, or others earned $12k . . . .will take on average 10 years to find back the same profession and same real wage job.

This is why I say, JoTeo is the Biggest Failure in SG History.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-11-2021, 09:53 AM)Ola Wrote:  She 7 mths, niah.

My friend's mum, nearly 4 years and still jobless.

My neighbour upstairs who graduated from SingPoly, jobless for 8 years.

Me, is in the list.

It is much easier for the lowly educated and low- end skilled to get a job because S-pass has levies and quotas to protect them.

For the rest of us who once earn $20k like Jac, or others earned $12k  . . . .will take on average 10 years to find back the same profession and same real wage job.

This is why I say, JoTeo is the Biggest Failure in SG History.

Must be realistic also. If cannot find a job for long then should lower expectation. Cannot expect to find jobs with the old pay anymore.

Once passed 40 to 45 years old no way can get back any decent jobs because of too many cheap 3rd world foreigners can do the same job. In offices saw many non locals( notice TOTAL absence of Malays and Indians) as bosses prefer foreign 3rd world staff who are extremely good at 'eating snake' dragging into looong hours. Bosses siong siong go Jurong to see such sight blind to the extreme low productivity by such foreigners.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post

The absence is explained by one race too stoned due to ganja and the other forever prancing around coconut trees Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

58 still looking for a job? She should try free lancing , doing gigs or something.

Ageism is real even (or especially?) in the public sector here.

welcome to the 'new paradigm'
where
u dont look foe a job
u create one yourself

It is only when one is out job trying to find one back the reality kicks in that all said in the newspaper by many ministers, etc are all lies. Even ministers/mps kenna voted out found that no one wants them so much that govt take them back to post them elsewhere esp one ex mp kenna go up and down to China for a govt body company.

58? Still want to find job? Cannot la

Who did she vote for?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Zindy Deiphne Choi …. nor voeeries ve kumming to kreate joks for you Ztinkies …… ve vre kumming ve vre kumming

[Image: 56d0c7ee6e97c621048ba0be-width-1200-format-jpeg.jpg]

58yo can retire already.
Someone here also as old as her retired everyday look for rugs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(19-11-2021, 04:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  58yo can retire already.

Better not, she looks like a single and may volunteer herself to AWARE …. enough of angry frustrated old maids liow

(19-11-2021, 04:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  58yo can retire already.
You mentioned 30 yrs loan to pay a HDB housing is reasonable for the current price.So if she is 58 and still have outstanding loan to be fulfilled ,can ppl like her retire? Dun talk abt many family commitments.

Honestly, once reach 50, everybody nowadays must be mentally and financially prepared to say f* off to the working life. Even if you are CEO, tomorrow can be a ZERO. At 58, if cannot find job, just retire.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(19-11-2021, 11:14 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Must be realistic also. If cannot find a job for long then should lower expectation. Cannot expect to find jobs with the old pay anymore.

Over- paid Elites in Over- crowded Team handling tiny Singapore.

This is the basic expectations from them.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Maybe she can go for AILF Big Grin