$20 billion worth of stocks leave Warren Buffett's books

The largest sales in Berkshire’s portfolio included Bank of New York Mellon, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, US Bancorp and RH. Other sales included Activision Blizzard, General Motors, Amazon and Chevron in the 1st quarter.

It’s hard not to interpret these sales as a collective warning for all investors. After all, Buffett usually likes to be a net buyer of stocks. To see him converting stocks to cash is certainly a red light.

Earlier this month, we looked at the geopolitical reasons why Buffett offloaded the stake in Taiwan Semiconductor. But it’s the bank sales that might just be the most illuminating here.

Oh boy that TSMC sale was really off....Will prove to be a mistake.

The rest no comments.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He has insider news lah. People like him have a lot of connections to the politicians and business leaders.

(28-05-2023, 01:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He has insider news lah. People like him have a lot of connections to the politicians and business leaders.

I doubt he is looking at PE ratio daily on committee level meeting. Mainly using his stooges to feed him info

Smile

(28-05-2023, 01:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Oh boy that TSMC sale was really off....Will prove to be a mistake.

The rest no comments.

Right move.
China - Taiwan war is inevitable.