Ex Greek Minister Israel- Palestinian conflict : The real criminals are the West

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Only now then you know? How cum?

Arab must focus on education and science. Without strong science and research, you can't develop good tech and weapons. All the gods and Allah can't help u in wars... Remember that Big Grin

什么是真理?真理是在大炮范围之内。

Smile

Smile USA and China rah hehe.

big bro in the west

another big bro in the east.

(15-10-2023, 02:54 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Arab must focus on education and science. Without strong science and research, you can't develop good tech and weapons. All the gods and Allah can't help u in wars... Remember that Big Grin

什么是真理?真理是在大炮范围之内。
I saw all Pakistani soldiers in Saudi and UAE when I was living there. I guess the Arabs employed them for defence.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(15-10-2023, 03:26 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I saw all Pakistani soldiers in Saudi and UAE when I was living there. I guess the Arabs employed them for defence.     Big Grin

U go there jo simi lj ?
鸟不生蛋

Smile

(15-10-2023, 03:29 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U go there jo simi lj ?
鸟不生蛋

Making a living.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

This round of conflict caught US by surprise.
Dont laugh!
老鹰这次都被啄伤。习大大笑到肚子痛。
Hamas is only the gun lah. Your guess is as good as my guess, what is the actual intention for this round of conflict.
剑指老鹰,多行不义必自毙lah.

US inflation is going to spike again

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"