A lot Vietnamese is ' rich ' ? just now News show a lot Q for new iPhone

they carry luggage along overnight Q at Apple store, etc for the new iPhone. I saw some even shop for luxury stuffs can see they also bought luxury items while waiting for the new iPhone.

But if rich they'll get their servants to buy, why come themselves?

Advertising gimmick. Could be paid by apple to queue.

Q forr iPhone = rich?

Or = stupid?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-09-2022, 10:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  they carry luggage along overnight Q at Apple store, etc for the new iPhone. I saw some even shop for luxury stuffs can see they also bought luxury items while waiting for the new iPhone.

You judged a lot of Vietnamese are rich by just one long queue at Apple store. You know what is the population of Vietnam compared to this queue? .....  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Viet meimei all open legs wide wide sure got money go in that’s why can afford iPhones and other stuff Big Grin

That’s life. TS you want you need to sell your backside to more unkers Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This evening I will receive my Iphone 14 Pro Max for my wife. No need to queue…

Now signing 2years contract from starhub gives more data… Very good!

[Image: F1043-B05-E9-C4-464-B-9959-A8-EE78-E3017-A.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Idiotphones are so boring. So many kumgong still queuing up for it. LOL.

(16-09-2022, 12:08 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Advertising gimmick.  Could be paid by apple to queue.

Got proof?  If not,  just "sour grapes" remarks from Hwawei supporters, 

https://briardforce.com/apple-store-sing...be-scarce/

These Vietnamese did not know Apple sells only online

https://vietnam.postsen.com/business/104...ne-14.html

vietnam may take over seriously  corrupted malaysia in the next few yrs 
indonesia follow by vietnam are the 2 tigers of sea
thats  why lee ka shing invested heavily in the country properties

(16-09-2022, 09:21 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  These Vietnamese did not know Apple sells only online

https://vietnam.postsen.com/business/104...ne-14.html

Another marketing gimmick

(16-09-2022, 09:45 AM)talky Wrote:  vietnam may take over seriously  corrupted malaysia in the next few yrs 
indonesia follow by vietnam are the 2 tigers of sea
thats  why lee ka shing invested heavily in the country properties

You got my " point here " I don't say they are rich of course there are but " do lots of illegal stuffs "

Even in SG they already secretly operate , illegal spas etc you name it.

(15-09-2022, 10:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  they carry luggage along overnight Q at Apple store, etc for the new iPhone. I saw some even shop for luxury stuffs can see they also bought luxury items while waiting for the new iPhone.

Not q to buy condo or bungalow only iphone rich meh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

I will use my iPhone 13 Pro for years.  Big Grin
I don’t have the habit to change my hp like changing clothes lo  Blush

(16-09-2022, 01:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Not q to buy condo or bungalow only iphone rich meh

If you put it " overall view on Vietnam " their country don't product much Rich people.

BUT is isn't so " come illegal business , dealings " Vietnam also famous for producing Scammers , illegal human trafficking , deal with illegal business , etc " partly a lot poor people so how to get rich fast? there you go.

I mean here is , seem like a lot dealers pay them go SG I don't know how many of them is individual purchaser. Some of them are in groups travel come SG. Not just purchase latest iPhone also luxury items. " money laundrary in disgust ? "

I know some Vietnamese working in Spore who smuggle dozens of iPhones to Vietnam then sell at high price. They take a budget flight on Friday evening, then come back on Sunday afternoon, big profits.

(16-09-2022, 01:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If you put it " overall view on Vietnam " their country don't product much Rich people.

BUT is isn't so " come illegal business , dealings " Vietnam also famous for producing Scammers , illegal human trafficking , deal with illegal business , etc " partly a lot poor people so how to get rich fast? there you go.

I mean here is , seem like a lot dealers pay them go SG I don't know how many of them is individual purchaser. Some of them are in groups travel come SG. Not just purchase latest iPhone also luxury items. " money laundrary in disgust ? "

darling, I noticed you always spell wrongly or use similar words but different meaning on purpose. why so ah….

(16-09-2022, 01:23 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  darling, I noticed you always spell wrongly or use similar words but different meaning on purpose. why so ah….

FA has high iq of 200 but takes fun at teasing us, making us believe in his uncle and aunties stories and that he's a gay. Just dun believe him lah.

now FA target
*lau viet bu

(16-09-2022, 02:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  FA has high iq of 200 but takes fun at teasing us, making us believe in his uncle and aunties stories and that he's a gay. Just dun believe him lah.

whatever la...he is 师奶杀手 wor...don't play play  Laughing

I already got my Iphone 14 pro max Rotfl

Now call sell higher than retail price.

[Image: 5-D6-B020-B-34-EE-4681-BC46-55-E9768-F8785.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Havent unboxing yet…. Rotfl

cud be 代货王 like that low ses wang lei. later they'll bring the goods back to hotel and sell online, ofc with non-stop vulgarity