2022 is a very special Year

Take your year of birth and add your age in 2022.

No matter when u born....the answer will be 2022!

means COVID will be OVER next year July-October lah...

(25-12-2021, 10:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Take your year of birth and add your age in 2022.

Of course.

If you take your year of birth + your age this year, it will be 2021.

If you take your year of birth + your age last year, it will be 2020.

Simple maths.

The current year - your year of birth = Your age.

The current year = Your age + Your year of birth.
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(25-12-2021, 10:56 PM)RichDad Wrote:  OMG, I thought you are really Not Dumb.... now I know  Upside_down

Every year also like that what. This stupid mystery has been told by that hao lian Talent also.

U must be a farking dumb cok. Do u even know how to add?

What is special is that it is true for any year

That is why COP will fail badly and be a big disgrace to their blind supporters

(25-12-2021, 11:08 PM)RichDad Wrote:  That's what I said and he F me .... really dumbo.

Santa got stuck in the chimney

When i was young, very young, being doctrinated with amtk propaganda, i went around my neighborhood looking at roof tops for chimneys and surprise, surprise...i found a few buildings with chimneys, not smoke exhaust hor, real chimneys....lol

(25-12-2021, 11:10 PM)RichDad Wrote:  For once, we are on the same book  Big Grin

"On the same page".

Not "on the same book".

And trying to get near me is not the way to look a little smarter.

(25-12-2021, 11:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Santa got stuck in the chimney

When i was young, very young, being doctrinated with amtk propaganda, i went around my neighborhood looking at roof tops for chimneys and surprise, surprise...i found a few buildings with chimneys, not smoke exhaust hor, real chimneys....lol

To be allowed to go around the neighbourhood on your own, you couldn't have been very young.

Young maybe, but not very young.

Could already be in secondary school yeah?

And at that age, you went around looking for Santa?

Goodness!

No wonder your posts............I had been trying to put a finger to it, why your comments always sounded so retarded....but now it all adds up....it was written by a dumbo.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(25-12-2021, 11:22 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Obviously you lack humour..... Trying to get near you? Is this the joke of the year or what?  Rotfl

Maybe you think it's a joke but everybody can tell that you are trying to sound smart..

(25-12-2021, 11:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  To be allowed to go around the neighbourhood on your own, you couldn't have been very young.

Godoness!

No wonder your posts............I had been trying to put a finger to it, why your comments always sounded so retarded....but now it all adds up....it was written by a dumbo.

Dumbass, i romp around my neighborhood with my bros and childhood friends when i was 3 years old, but for you, still sucking your mother's nipples at secondary school

Who is the retarded clown everyone here can see lah, moron!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(25-12-2021, 11:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  To be allowed to go around the neighbourhood on your own, you couldn't have been very young.

Goodness!

And did i say i went around looking for Santa???

I went around looking for chimneys, you fking dumbass!

(25-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  And did i say i went around looking for Santa???

I went around looking for chimneys, you fking dumbass!

You heard about Santa getting trapped in chimneys, and went looking for chimneys?

Might as well say you heard that women have big breasts and you went around looking for bras.  

Your low IQ is no longer in question.

(25-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dumbass, i romp around my neighborhood with my bros and childhood friends when i was 3 years old, but for you, still sucking your mother's nipples at secondary school

Who is the retarded clown everyone here can see lah, moron!

At 3 years of age, you roamed around the neighbourhood?

Who are you trying to kid man?

Calling people a moron would not make your a genius.  You need to demonstrate intelligence in your essays, which is lacking till now.

(25-12-2021, 11:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  At 3 years of age, you roamed around the neighbourhood?

Who are you trying to kid man?

Calling people a moron would not make your a genius.  You need to demonstrate intelligence in your essays, which is lacking till now.
 You are a sheltered street stupiak gay who clings tó your mother's nipples tíll secondary school

If that is not dysfunctioning, what is, dumbass!

(25-12-2021, 11:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You heard about Santa getting trapped in chimneys, and went looking for chimneys?

Might as well say you heard that women have big breasts and you went around looking for bras.  

Your low IQ is no longer in question.
Besides being stupiak, you also lack logical thinking

In other words, your retarded kind needs to be culled by Darwin asap

Polluting this prestine place we all call Earth

(26-12-2021, 12:03 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Besides being stupiak, you also lack logical thinking

In other words, your retarded kind needs to be culled by Darwin asap

Polluting this prestine place we all call Earth

If Darwin's Theory of Evolution is right, you should not exist.  Is that logical enough?

Btw, it's pristine. Not prestine.  You learned that from Darwin the Dead?

(26-12-2021, 12:01 AM)Sentinel Wrote:   You are a sheltered street stupiak gay who clings tó your mother's nipples tíll secondary school

If that is not dysfunctioning, what is, dumbass!

Hold your hand.

Making infantile noises with newly learned words like nipples, dysfunctional (dysfunctional, not dysfuntioning) and trying to impress with an European spelling (tó) is not the way to try to show evidence of human intelligence.   If you lack it, then quietly retreat to evolve further up.

(26-12-2021, 12:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If Darwin's Theory of Evolution is right, you should not exist.  Is that logical enough?

Btw, it's pristine. Not prestine.  You learned that from Darwin the Dead?

Grasping on straws, relegated to checking typos....this is how psthetic you hv become

Go study more lah, you can never win against me in any logical argument, because you hv a peabrain, dumbass!

(26-12-2021, 12:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Hold your hand.

Making infantile noises with newly learned words like nipples, dysfunctional (dysfunctional, not dysfuntioning) and trying to impress with an European spelling (tó) is not the way to try to show evidence of human intelligence.   If you lack it, then quietly retreat to evolve further up.

Keep acting the clown

With each post, you show everyone you hv no validity just a load of smelly farts

Logical thinking is really beyond you, dumbass!

(26-12-2021, 12:26 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Grasping on straws, relegated to checking typos....this is how psthetic you hv become

Go study more lah, you can never win against me in any logical argument, because you hv a peabrain, dumbass!

Considering that you had been minced by me tonight, me supposedly in possession of a peabrain, it is obvious that you have an unevolved peabrain.

How else can we explain otherwise?

(26-12-2021, 12:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Considering that you had been minced by me tonight, me supposedly in possession of a peabrain, it is obvious that you have an unevolved peabrain.

How else can we explain otherwise?
You what??? Minced me???

You must be ET then....what a freaking dumbass you turning out to be

I rest my case, shithead!

天下无双 Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(25-12-2021, 10:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Take your year of birth and add your age in 2022.

People here are too smart for you to catch. You should try your question on Debono. He might be impressed and give you a reputation point........... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

need to wait till your birthday is over leh. if birthday is not over, the answer will be 2021 la

Was in TikTok also ..

(26-12-2021, 12:33 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You what??? Minced me???

You must be ET then....what a freaking dumbass you turning out to be

I rest my case, shithead!

ET and OYK are two distinct and separate persons.

You would still be minced either way.

(26-12-2021, 03:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  People here are too smart for you to catch. You should try your question on Debono. He might be impressed and give you a reputation point........... Big Grin

I don't anyhow reward any one with a rep. point...... I am very 'frugal' in my awarding of rep. points, it is only reserved for my buddies in this forum....... Rotfl

Walaneh...........really sotong of me to be blur on this formula. Embarrassed

(26-12-2021, 08:36 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't anyhow reward any one with a rep. point...... I am very 'frugal' in my awarding of rep. points, it is only reserved for my buddies in this forum....... Rotfl

so hv u figured out why your dob + yr age next yr = 2022?

(26-12-2021, 10:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  so hv u figured out why your dob + yr age next yr = 2022?

I don't want to be bordered with this math. formula, I would rather expend all my energies on the fight against the Covid-19 viruses (Delta and Omicron)...... Clapping Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post