Shanmugam Doesn’t Deny That Govt Uses Spyware On Opposition MPs

Shanmugam Doesn’t Deny That Govt Uses Spyware On Opposition MPs

https://kuanyewism.com/2022/02/shanmugam..._ePfQZH_Lk
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

一脸浩然正气, 令人佩服。

(21-02-2022, 10:10 AM)dynamite Wrote:  一脸浩然正气, 令人佩服。

https://youtu.be/2T-HlKN4lB4

[Image: photo-2021-12-18-14-15-03.jpg]

Their dirty tactics are very extreme. Stinks til totally lost sense of smell.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Quote:“I can tell Ms Lim that her phone has not been hacked by Singapore state agencies in the time available between when she raised it in parliament and now.”

- Shanmugam

Like that means in the past got hack into her phone lah.
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Hàhahaha ...

In your face!

Wat u gonna do abt it har?

Wahahahaha!!!

This conversation came after WP MP Leon Perera asked whether the Government uses spyware from Israeli company QuaDream. He also questioned if the government has deployed the spyware or other spying technologies in Singapore.

Desmond Tan responded first
PAP’s Desmond Tan first responded to Leon by saying that he cannot confirm nor deny “for obvious reasons”. He says that this is a matter of national security, but he admits that sometimes agencies need to “harness technology”.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-02-2022, 11:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This conversation came after WP MP Leon Perera asked whether the Government uses spyware from Israeli company QuaDream. He also questioned if the government has deployed the spyware or other spying technologies in Singapore.

PAP’s Desmond Tan first responded to Leon by saying that he cannot confirm nor deny “for obvious reasons”. He says that this is a matter of national security, but he admits that sometimes agencies need to “harness technology”.

Above is the Q&A 

In recent yrs the PAP govt has often express fears of "foreign influence"  ...as threats. Often they link this to websites critical of govt and opposition members...who they often hinted can be funded by foreigners.

This potentially give them the pretext for watching the opposition.

For me, I think they do not respect any boundaries nor see the conflict of interest in their possession of power....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

The other thread said spyware product from Israel?

But Shanmgam has no right to use it on anyone here without approval.

If he has broken the PDPA Law himself, he should be COP and COI by Opposition.

Even with immunity, there should be Rule of Law.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

worse than Russia Spy agencies KGB
[+] 3 users Like Sharexchange's post

(21-02-2022, 10:13 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  https://youtu.be/2T-HlKN4lB4

[Image: photo-2021-12-18-14-15-03.jpg]

善男信女的手式

https://www.techinasia.com/singapore-adv...izens-mind

report police?... end up the same group of people handling the case? same same lah... best is to engage an overseas external agency to help show prove if SL is serious. then the show will be very interesting.
[+] 4 users Like wulala's post

(21-02-2022, 11:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This conversation came after WP MP Leon Perera asked whether the Government uses spyware from Israeli company QuaDream. He also questioned if the government has deployed the spyware or other spying technologies in Singapore.

In the name of national security ...can be abused

Misuse of $$$ is a very serious crime. In China eat bullets liao.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(21-02-2022, 11:12 AM)Ola Wrote:  The other thread said spyware product from Israel?

But Shanmgam has no right to use it on anyone here without approval.

If he has broken the PDPA Law himself, he should be COP and COI by Opposition.

Even with immunity,  there should be Rule of Law.

It's not a simple matter of rule of law lah

Everything that is happening right now is the attack on our Constitution and citizens' defence of it against the ruling party's onslaught of chipping at it

Many citizens are totally clueless abt their rights under the Constitution

In other countries, people die defending their rights under their Constitution

Here, we hv moronic people talking about scamming and disruption and civil disobedience when someone fights for their rights under the Constitution

But many are not so blind though

Hence $100k crowdfunded all within a week

Dun remain apathetic, your children and grandchildren future are at stake
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Must COP and WP be the Judge and Executioner!

(21-02-2022, 10:10 AM)dynamite Wrote:  一脸浩然正气, 令人佩服。

你不觉得恶心吗? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Dear Indranee

Let me test your English like a kid. You lawyer and Sham also lawyer, right??

1. Shamugam did not say that he did not use spyware when Sylvia's phone was hacked at that time when it was hacked

2. Shamugam did not say Sylvia's handphone was hacked by State Agencies at that time when it was hacked

So what does it mean?

Can you explain?

Can you understand?

[Image: Sham-her-phone-was-not-hacked-between-wh...Feb-22.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(21-02-2022, 11:15 AM)dynamite Wrote:  善男信女的手式

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The agency was a military service governed by army laws and regulations, in the same fashion as the Soviet Army or the MVD Internal Troops. While most of the KGB archives remain classified, two online documentary sources are available.[1][2] Its main functions were foreign intelligence, counter-intelligence, operative-investigative activities, guarding the state border of the USSR, guarding the leadership of the Central Committee of the Communist Party and the Soviet Government, organization and security of government communications as well as combating nationalist, dissident, religious and anti-Soviet activities.

(21-02-2022, 10:56 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Like that means in the past got hack into her phone lah.

absolutely. Lawyers are good at mincing their words and one must read very carefully in the lines in between
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(21-02-2022, 11:14 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  worse than Russia Spy agencies KGB

Really meh

Laughing

Trace together also leh..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post