23 OCT: 3,598 new cases of COVID-19 infection, 4 unvax & 2 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

149 in ICU?

More than 300 deaths compare to 55 in Sept and OYK says Singapore is stabilising and progressing well.

You believe
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

So implement CB or MCO to counter 🤔 this virus from spreading.....

(24-10-2021, 05:32 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  So implement CB or MCO to counter 🤔 this virus from spreading.....

Our garment will not want to implement CB, cos it has a great negative impact on our economy... Angry

now they indirectly forcing more to jab
cannnot return to workplace if no jab unless pay for test

in any case, isnt it better for some / most compnaies to work from home?

save money on rent .
do not feed the damm landlords

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(24-10-2021, 07:01 AM)debono Wrote:  Our garment will not want to implement CB, cos it has a great negative impact on our economy... Angry

I concur with your statement Big Grin

Where to get the ratio ah? Gv say below 1.0 can start open more.

(24-10-2021, 07:28 AM)wendychan Wrote:  now they indirectly forcing more to  jab
cannnot return to workplace if no jab unless pay for test

in any case, isnt it better for some /  most compnaies to work from  home?

save money on rent .
do  not  feed the damm landlords

Some bosses not comfortable with employees working from home. They have this old mindset whereby they must see the employee.

(24-10-2021, 09:20 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Where to get the ratio ah? Gv say below 1.0 can start open more.

Should be Figure 7 (new??) in https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-oct-2021)
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

cannot tally up moh and mom numbers

moh : 23 Oct infected in dorm 790 cumulative 20+21 = 71983

mom: work permit cmp dec 2020 : 311000 jun 2021 :304200

if the number of new permits is not a big number then
the proportion of infected versus potential people in dorm is off the norm.
71983/311000 is about 23% . ie about 1 in 5 is infected!!!

only take in cmp permit as other permit holders unlikely to stay in dorm.

am i wrong or some numbers are wrong.

Many Boss esp SME not happy at all..basket Pay so much rental to landlord and yet the space underutilised now and no workers come to work.

1,680 cases remain warded in hospital. 269 cases require oxygen supplementation in the general ward, 91 are unstable and under close monitoring in the intensive care unit (ICU) to prevent further deterioration, and 58 are critically ill and intubated in the ICU.

149 are in ICU.
No wonder death rate is getting higher.

Once all countries are allowed to come to Singapore after 26 OCT, local infection will surge because Singapore is small and crowded,infection will spread fast.

Nov and Dec infection number will be very high.
Death rate will be the highest.

(24-10-2021, 12:06 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Once all countries are allowed to come to Singapore after 26 OCT, local infection will surge because Singapore is small and crowded,infection will spread fast.

Nov and Dec infection number will be very high.
Death rate will be the highest.

I concur with your findings, come nov./dec. which is winter months in the upper hemisphere, the Covid-19 viruses tends to spread very fast....we may see a spike in number of infections, viruses coming from other countries, which may be carrying a mutated virus, like Delta Plus... crying

Will keep remaining folks here..

Govt has yet to explain why the surge since end Aug 2021..

Our daily numbers steady stay above 2k cases per day, but yet, folks here are more interested about opening up, and forgot to question where the outbreak comes from and why it couldn't go down..

Remind yourself to keep asking, because if we don't ask, things get swept under the carpets by those who can't wait for us to forget (including those who keep saying why ask so much questions, we are in the endemic stage)..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..