24 Dec 2023-Adam Khoo sells all his China stocks as he foresee China equities falling

(29-12-2023, 11:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Adam Khoo is No. 1 best selling author

Please la
I m from the printing/publishing industry
The book’s first print run maybe only 3,000 copies
Second print run 5,000
After that, no music no sound, don’t know how many was actually sold 
In Singapore, best seller is more than 3,000 copies
In US is one million
How to compare?

Anyway this bugger jump from circus to circus, following the smell of money
He started off as a tuition teacher 
Then he realised he can make more money tutoring groups of ten instead of two or three students at one time
Then he decided why not teach his public speaking skills to a class of 40
My nephew attended his public speaking class years ago
He told us, 90% of the time Adam was boasting about himself and his speaking skills
Rather than actually teaching the students the real skills
I think his mother paid $1.500 for a one month course, ended up learning nothing

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(29-12-2023, 10:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Mr Loo is a multi millionaire 
2. Adam Khoo is a multi millionaire.
3. Kelvin makes 30K a month.

I won't call them "my gurus" but hose who are successful and willing to share...I am humble and willing to learn as obviously they know more than me.

Adam Khoo makes his millions selling his koyok to suckers like you LOL

(28-12-2023, 11:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Adam Khoo is top instructor guru of the stock market and claims he makes millions.

Here is what be says about China..and why every investor should avoid China.

Adam Khoo has 1 million followers, when he talks people listen and follow his advice.

after it happen then he said he sold t the top..bullshit,,did he call sell back then, i nvr watch his video ,, waste my time.

(28-12-2023, 01:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He is a guru- teacher who charges $3000  for his course so he is unlikely to be wrong ....

in a bull market everyone is a guru...LOL

Did he warn his followers before he sold, or after selling then announced?

The timing makes a lot of difference to his followers

(29-12-2023, 05:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Did he warn his followers before he sold, or after selling then announced?

The timing makes a lot of difference to his followers

ya,, this point is guess work.. mkt either go up or down or side,, so u got 1 in 3 to got it right,

when right u post on video and win more money through google adv on yr channel..

if so smart, go win the market, why borther to win subscriber and subscribership????

(29-12-2023, 05:19 PM)victortan Wrote:  ya,, this point is guess work.. mkt either go up or down or side,, so u got 1 in 3 to got it right,

when right u post on video and win more money through google adv on yr channel..

if so smart, go win the market, why borther to win subscriber and subscribership????

You forgot the power of followers. When you buy or sell, and many of your followers follow, the impact is immense. But if you run first then inform them, that's quite unethical