24 NOV:Customers still reporting issues after DBS says banking services restored

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/dbs-posb...ng-2334661

Basket. Still cannot get in.

I just checked the website a couple of seconds ago. It is NOT working. Ceca ahneh telling lies again

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

My dbs app. : posb accts got problem
But dbs accts working.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

POSB
This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

(24-11-2021, 10:57 AM)theold Wrote:  POSB
This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

POSB or DBS, combined for what ,confusing.

(24-11-2021, 10:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I just checked the website a couple of seconds ago.  It is NOT working.  Ceca ahneh telling lies again
Lucky thing I hv trf all funds to UOB.  Ah nehs are not doing a good job.

Now, system up.

People in charge of IT v jialat...millions lost in image n creditability

Let me tell you DBS internet banking is still the most reliable.

(24-11-2021, 11:13 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Let me tell you DBS internet banking is still the most reliable.

Huh......  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Still not ready, Jilat laiu.

[Image: Screenshot-20211124-112724-Photos.jpg]

Now the DBS Internet is ok. But earlier it wasn't. So ahneh lying again earlier.

oh sheet.  it is down again.  Very unreliable.  Angry Angry Angry

Kena SAI!

System up and down like Bollywood Dance.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

See really junc to d max... after mtf announced relaxation of rules all system cannot cope... talk about being a smart nation

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(24-11-2021, 11:13 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Let me tell you DBS internet banking is still the most reliable.
nonsense 
i told them how come password is only numerals not alpha numeric,they replied 2nd heck is otp.
this is nothing special,other banks like maybank cimb hsbc all can hv alphanumeric passwords n otp,
ceca protected

(24-11-2021, 12:01 PM)talky Wrote:  nonsense 
i told them how come password is only numerals not alpha numeric,they replied 2nd heck is otp.
this is nothing special,other banks like maybank cimb hsbc all can hv alphanumeric passwords n otp,
ceca protected

Their IT engineers are genius. They know how to make it easier for you to remember your password, also they know all the tricks of hackers. User-friendly and yet secure. Remember they are the first to do away with token because they are worry you may miss place the token.

Sh!t, canot apply for ipo. IPO just closed at 12 noon today, Sh!t

8Umbrella Umbrella

Meanwhile DBS share price still solid like a rock.

(24-11-2021, 12:22 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Meanwhile DBS share price still solid like a rock.

Due to loans, debts. People taking more loans and debts from housing , rental due to Covi19 they request for banks loans

Still cannot access. Sai bank dont lie to us. We are not stoopid.

8Umbrella Umbrella

I can access via the web but not the app. No money missing. Better check!