24 year-old who lost >$80K in bbt biz is now teaching others how to make bbt

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...bubble-tea

(19-03-2022, 08:56 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...bubble-tea

Bubble tea need teaching ah?

(19-03-2022, 08:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Bubble tea need teaching ah?

There are many flavours and types of bbt. Have to learn lah.

Now a days REALLY Singaporean can be " scam " so easy ???? lol

what the heck she cannot make it in Bubble tea business now teach??

and just 24 can afford to lose 80k , this is for sure some is her parents money.

Not bad, quite chio. I don't mind being taught by her...

You diabetic old senile fugg, dying liow … still wanna drink bubble tea ….. the sugar will send you to meet exBB faster

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

teaching to recup her 80k losses lah

(19-03-2022, 09:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not bad, quite chio. I don't mind being taught by her...

Would you mind if she is very strict and old school in her style of teaching?

First mistake you made, one knock on your head with her knuckles.  Second mistake, jitao one knee into your groin.  Third mistake, spit into your face and another knee into your groin.

(19-03-2022, 09:36 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  teaching to recup her 80k losses lah

or teach how to lose 80k to bubble tea?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(19-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You diabetic old senile fugg, dying liow … still wanna drink bubble tea ….. the sugar will send you to meet exBB faster

Sentinel is diabetic?  His toilet bowl got a lot of ants lor!

That's good news. He's diabetic!

Hahaha!

I can almost predict what his future would be like....lower limb amputation, regular kidney dialysis, extensive retinal haemorrhage...

Karma~~karma~
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(19-03-2022, 10:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Sentinel is diabetic?  His toilet bowl got a lot of ants lor!

That's good news.  He's diabetic!

Hahaha!

I can almost predict what his future would be like....lower limb amputation, regular kidney dialysis, extensive retinal haemorrhage...

Karma~~karma~
yawnnnnn!!

(19-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You diabetic old senile fugg, dying liow … still wanna drink bubble tea ….. the sugar will send you to meet exBB faster
yawnnnn!!

(19-03-2022, 10:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Would you mind if she is very strict and old school in her style of teaching?

First mistake you made, one knock on your head with her knuckles.  Second mistake, jitao one knee into your groin.  Third mistake, spit into your face and another knee into your groin.

You are too negative. I prefer to think that she'll cuddle me if I make a mistake  Tongue

BBT competitive... wan veteran mediacord male actor opened n folded within three months

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Very unhealthy drink.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Senile faggot Sentinel can teach cocksucking  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(20-03-2022, 02:16 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Senile faggot Sentinel can teach cocksucking  Rotfl

Sorry hor, this is your specialty and your mother's 

ROFLMAO!!

Teach all how to lose ?? Wow, what is topic to learn.

(19-03-2022, 11:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You are too negative. I prefer to think that she'll cuddle me if I make a mistake  Tongue

You already knew it's a "she" and you still harbour gay thoughts.

(20-03-2022, 03:08 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sorry hor, this is your specialty and your mother's 

ROFLMAO!!

No need to say sorry here. You must be senile to forget that you wrote the whole thread so many times in the past fcuking your daughter and your whore mother.. That is why everyone call u senile faggot   Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(19-03-2022, 11:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You are too negative. I prefer to think that she'll cuddle me if I make a mistake  Tongue

She can also swallow every drop Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-03-2022, 09:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not bad, quite chio. I don't mind being taught by her...

Your preference is an acquired taste.  But she is young.

(21-03-2022, 06:23 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  No need to say sorry here. You must be senile to forget that you wrote the whole thread so many times in the past fcuking your daughter and your whore mother.. That is why everyone call u senile faggot   Rotfl
You must be fking stupig to tell such horrific lies when all my posts regarding your daughter, your mother and my dog are still readily accessible on this forum.... unlike your clone Dogfarker, whose posts are buried at bottom of B.R. with him, feeding the fishes

ROFLMAO!!!!