25 Aug : 118 new local cases....

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...5-aug-2021

29 are currently unlinked

Back to 3 digits once OKY relaxes the restrictions.

the next crisis is more vaccinated patients in ICU ?

Next crisis is blame the not vaccinated, and then try to cornered them further to take vaccine as a diversion to the spike..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

That's why I said before, ultimately it's not about whether the govt wants to live with the virus. If cases go up, esp with more deaths, the govt will have no choice but to go back to some lockdowns. It's the voters' sentiments that matter most here.

(25-08-2021, 08:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's why I said before, ultimately it's not about whether the govt wants to live with the virus. If cases go up, esp with more deaths, the govt will have no choice but to go back to some lockdowns. It's the voters' sentiments that matter most here.

I concur with your comments.

(25-08-2021, 08:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's why I said before, ultimately it's not about whether the govt wants to live with the virus. If cases go up, esp with more deaths, the govt will have no choice but to go back to some lockdowns. It's the voters' sentiments that matter most here.

There will be no mass lockdown, it will be a precise surgical lockdown liow
With 80% of more jab unlikely to stress the medical system only those who dun jab will suffer. So have with the number of infections only a small number need oxygen and fewer in ICU.
The majority have lockdown fatigue so no worries about the further opening.

https://sg.search.yahoo.com/search?p=singapore+covid+update&fr=yfp-t-s&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

As of Tuesday, 339 cases are currently warded, most of whom are well and under observation.
There are currently 20 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation and seven in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).
Of those who have fallen very ill, 23 are patients above the age of 60, of whom 19 are completely unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, said the MOH.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

The problem is that increase of number cases was because of those non vaccinations people ?

98 -> 111 -> 118

(25-08-2021, 10:16 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  The problem is that increase of number cases was because of those non vaccinations people ?

Those with medical issues and was not advised to jab by medical experts .... meaning certified DOCTORS not social media certified "doctors". I feel sorry for them.
For those iron teeth .... hey ... it's their choice so dun really care

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-08-2021, 10:10 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  There will be no mass lockdown, it will be a precise surgical lockdown liow
With 80% of more jab unlikely to stress the medical system only those who dun jab will suffer. So have with the number of infections only a small number need oxygen and fewer in ICU.
The majority have lockdown fatigue so no worries about the further opening.

https://sg.search.yahoo.com/search?p=singapore+covid+update&fr=yfp-t-s&ei=UTF-8&fp=1

As of Tuesday, 339 cases are currently warded, most of whom are well and under observation.
There are currently 20 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation and seven in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU).
Of those who have fallen very ill, 23 are patients above the age of 60, of whom 19 are completely unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, said the MOH.

In the end, perception of the voters is the most important thing. If they perceived that more people are dying, they'll lay the blame on the govt, no matter what. By that time, whatever the govt explains will not be able to convince these people. In the end, govt will still guai guai impose some lockdown measures.