How to reduce my chest size?

Just now at Office gym, workout with my Uncle. He told me my chest is too big, train too much on my chest area.

Your uncle dun like big nehneh?

(02-11-2021, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just now at Office gym, workout with my Uncle. He told me my chest is too big, train too much on my chest area.

If he hinting to u to train your banana?

(02-11-2021, 11:22 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just now at Office gym, workout with my Uncle. He told me my chest is too big, train too much on my chest area.

I suspected long ago you are busty meimei and niece of your rich unker who always want to pump you in the ass Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-11-2021, 11:24 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Your uncle dun like big nehneh?

My Uncle just comment , cannot focus just one area come bodybuilding.

(02-11-2021, 11:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle just comment , cannot focus just one area come bodybuilding.

Seriously mate, it seems you are avoiding or seemingly oblivious to the nuances of most comments here, so let me cut to the chase with you...

Tell the truth or hope to die

Have you been anal poked by your uncker?

Have you done blowjobs on or with your uncker?

And if have for both acts, how many times and how long been doing that together with your uncker already?

(02-11-2021, 12:22 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Seriously mate, it seems you are avoiding or seemingly oblivious to the nuances of most comments here, so let me cut to the chase with you...

Tell the truth or hope to die

Have you been anal poked by your uncker?

Have you done blowjobs on or with your uncker?

And if have for both acts, how many times and how long been doing that together with your uncker already?

No need to ass lah. So obvious.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(02-11-2021, 11:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle just comment , cannot focus just one area come bodybuilding.

Too big is suffocating. He can't breathe.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Put olive oil on yr chest and rub hard.... until blue black.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

My Uncle tell me don't drink too much Papaya milk which is my fav.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-11-2021, 12:59 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Too big is suffocating. He can't breathe.

Silicon implants?

some men prefer small neh neh. can grab with one palm

Let me squeeze hard hard

Surprised
Bro, colour wolf spotted.
Beware!

(02-11-2021, 04:56 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Surprised
Bro, colour wolf spotted.
Beware!

Beware? Joke of the day  Big Grin