255 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore, including record 67 imported infections

67 imported cases! When is SG suspending VTL with UK? Germany and France are already restricting visitors from UK, but SG still opens legs.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...oh-2389771

The surging imported cases are a real concern. 

After all the hard and painful work, we may be back to square one again for insisting on endemicity. 

Let us hope sincerely it will not happen. God bless 🙌
[+] 2 users Like hansamu's post

More imported cases... ncid facilities overwhelmed... seems like they want d healthcare to pay back more than double of bonus...  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

I work at VTL site...i know its going to spread..u know how most clients do their Self Swab..some upload their result without actually doing or do it the correct way. Purposely or no knowledge how to do it properly. You think i bother anyway?

Today 288 new cases; 2 die. Hope daily got formers reports covid-19 cases just like previously Forum456.

I makes no sense that any case is imported since they undergo test before coming.

Something is wrong here

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

That place test std difference lah maybe half inches into the nose instead one inch ? So cannot detect viruses inside nose.

Hope that we did text them properly and make sure do the proper

Waiting to spike? Thinking
Never learn the lesson.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-12-2021, 08:06 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Waiting to spike? Thinking
Never learn the lesson.

After spike, then restrict
..snake and ladders strategy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Just remember.. Govt want to open up at all cost..

So all these, are just a small price to pay..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(22-12-2021, 08:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After spike, then restrict
..snake and ladders strategy.

I hope there are more ladders than snakes here, we should test with RT-PCR which is more accurate, to  be carried out at Changi airport.  There should be curbs at Changi airport to check that imported cases are not allowed in unless they undergo a ART or PCR test here and not take the test result from the country of departure. Best is not to allow imported cases . Prevention is better than cure Angry

(22-12-2021, 08:39 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Just remember.. Govt want to open up at all cost..

So all these, are just a small price to pay..

Don’t say too early? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Tomorrow this thread to be continued...

(22-12-2021, 11:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Don’t say too early? Thinking
Yes, it is too early to make judgement... Angry crying

at this time, still have imports . why ?
any minister can explains .

New record for imports today! I guess it's from the irresponsible sinkies returning from Europeans holidays and bring back omicron.

Quote:There are also 76 imported cases, the highest number of new imported infections reported in Singapore since the start of the pandemic.

The previous high was 67 imported cases on Dec 19.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...22-2395966

The pickup in Omicron cases is due to the rapid spread of the variant across the globe... is not due to the vtls according to moh  Opasnie-1

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...on-variant

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(23-12-2021, 12:21 AM)Galilo_l Wrote:  The pickup in Omicron cases is due to the rapid spread of the variant across the globe... is not due to the vtls according to moh  Opasnie-1

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...on-variant
Than why stop VTL ?  continue lah...MOH.

True why closing should open more

(23-12-2021, 12:16 AM)starbugs Wrote:  New record for imports today! I guess it's from the irresponsible sinkies returning from Europeans holidays and bring back omicron.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...22-2395966

Can update thread title with this latest figures? Would be informative for the forummers.

(20-12-2021, 12:21 AM)hansamu Wrote:  The surging imported cases are a real concern. 

After all the hard and painful work, we may be back to square one again for insisting on endemicity. 

Let us hope sincerely it will not happen. God bless 🙌

With such high infections from imported cases, it is best to  sacrifice our GDP to ban those from countries with high infection rates to come to our shores..... Angry