Inflammation diseases, long covid and risk of long term effects...

Get positive results little symptoms rest recover.
As govt around the world let their guard down to remove measures and good for herd immunity one aspect seems to be overlooked "long covid".  Even a mild episode of covid can elevate the risks of inflammatory diseases 

In lofe it is never the risk you know and can take precautions against but risks that you ignore that hurt you.

While govt is motivated by multiple reasons to open up, remove measures and put aside tail end risk. We have to ask ourselves if you want to take those risks in your personal decisions.

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/the-sile...C0HJlaxlp4

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

all countries should lock down u mean?.

(28-02-2022, 08:26 AM)Blin Wrote:  all countries should lock down u mean?.

It's not a simplistic thing like that.

There is still much we don't know that can bite later.

It is understandable why govts are making those decisions but long term these may contain mistakes. We want know for sure but we need to balance the risk at personal level.

I don't expect authorities to make "perfect" decisions.

We need to know when the gaps are and take pre cautions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What that woman described was at the beginning stage of covid where you see people just collapsed in malls, streets or markets and die. That time where got mild cases? Most of those kena will ended up having an iron lung strapped to their respiratory system.

Next we rolled out national vaccination, trace together, WFH, etc. until we hit 90%+ of population vaccinated. After that the infection rate dropped to less than 10 per day. After that the MTF do a bit of step dancing on relaxation measures i.e. 2 steps forward, 3 steps backward until people called them roti prata. Then suddenly MTF discovered endemic is the way to go, so they went for endemic in a controlled manner so the hospitals are not overwhelmed. Then OMICRON appeared which is a godsend way to get super immunity. Many were infected with mild symptom and gain super immunity but Ah Butt missed the opportunity by hiding in his locked room. 

Very noticeably LONG covid syndrome also disappeared after vaccination. Of course it still exist for those who refused vaccination. Now looking back MTF was actually doing quite a good job by trial and error. See this...... Big Grin

[Image: ART.jpg]

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung