27 Jul: 136 New Cases and 55 Unlinked Cases

As of 27 July 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 136 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection, of which 36 are linked to the Jurong Fishery Port cluster and 2 belong to the KTV cluster. Of the 136 cases today, 59 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 22 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 55 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 3 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

2. In addition, there are 3 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 2 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 1 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

3. In total, there are 139 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

4. We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight.

MINISTRY OF HEALTH
27 JULY 2021

who loves to say numbers coming down?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

This papaya haisilang.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Wah maintaining very good. Got nothing to do with dinning in or out. Its all due to non stop imported cases spreading out of control.

(27-07-2021, 06:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Wah maintaining very good. Got nothing to do with dinning in or out. Its all due to non stop imported cases spreading out of control.

welcome back! Big Grin

where have you been? Dodgy

(27-07-2021, 05:55 PM)wendychan Wrote:  who loves to say numbers coming down?

Still On the long way to peak a well known senerio. what to do? Zero.

136 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection, of which 36 are linked to the Jurong Fishery Port cluster and 2 belong to the KTV cluster. Of the 136 cases today, 59 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 22 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 55 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 3 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated ...

Out of 136 cases, how many vaccinated and unvaccinated? What's the point of reporting on 3 seniors above 70yo unvaccinated? Significant data?

Why almost all imported always contaminated, no vetting meh.

(27-07-2021, 09:10 PM)Sticw Wrote:  136 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection, of which 36 are linked to the Jurong Fishery Port cluster and 2 belong to the KTV cluster. Of the 136 cases today, 59 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 22 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 55 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 3 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated ...

Out of 136 cases, how many vaccinated and unvaccinated? What's the point of reporting on 3 seniors above 70yo unvaccinated? Significant data?

Dis wan iz de brain child of ministar of smoke and mirrors, "moving forward", Terracotta Ong .

[Image: Screenshot-20210727-214111-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210727-214150-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Unlinked more and more .... scary lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Okay ...coming down is better than going up.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-07-2021, 06:27 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Wah maintaining very good. Got nothing to do with dinning in or out. Its all due to non stop imported cases spreading out of control.

You miss my sotong clansmen meh? Wink Anyway welcome back!