28 Jul: 130 New Cases and 48 Unlinked Cases

As of 28 July 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 130 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection, of which 27 are linked to the Jurong Fishery Port cluster and 2 belong to the KTV cluster. Of the 130 cases today, 61 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 21 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 48 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases are 3 seniors above 70 years who are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, and are at risk of serious illness.

2.    In addition, there are 6 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 2 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 4 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

3.    In total, there are 136 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

4.    We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight.

[b]MINISTRY OF HEALTH
28 JULY 2021
[/b]

48 unlinked case is highly concerning.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Maciam just copy from yesterday.

Everyday also so many unlinked cases. Scary!

Happywide Happywide Happywide

No worries. Ah Ong said can handle 100-200 cases daily as long as hospitals intact.

Once 75% vacc, can open liao. Only hope our little children below 12 yrs don't kena serious illness, so far so good for them.

Vaccines better work. If not, sure CB again.

Once majority jab already they will open and we will be like US freedom

(28-07-2021, 08:26 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No worries. Ah Ong said can handle 100-200 cases daily as long as hospitals intact.

Once 75% vacc, can open liao. Only hope our little children below 12 yrs don't kena serious illness, so far so good for them.

Vaccines better work. If not, sure CB again.

Looks like the younger ones are less likely to be infected with the Covid-19 virus.... Big Grin

Since so many unlinked cases each day ,so it may be have thousands of cases roaming around liao. So in the beginning who stubbornly open the gates freely from those high risk country?
Now its own unvaccinated citizen become a victim of being demonization.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

This might be the reason why we say live with the virus. Unlinked cases are one area that is not acceptable to HK for travelling.

So under endemic more import cases can no need to b certified covid -ve ... then need vaccine passport for what?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin