28 NOV: 747 new cases of COVID-19, 11 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)
[+] 3 users Like forum456's post

(28-11-2021, 11:41 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-nov-2021)

Clearly you dun wanna jab ….  get ready for Dec. 8

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

How come infection so abnormally low today? .......... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

VTL with Malaysia start today at 10 am.....both sides can go already !

(29-11-2021, 04:08 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come infection so abnormally low today? .......... Thinking

Weekend?
Cannot be sure of the number but trend should be there/
At least internally can open.
Externally need to tighten.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(29-11-2021, 07:19 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Weekend?
Cannot be sure of the number but trend should be there/
At least internally can open.
Externally need to tighten.

Agreed, think they have done that but may be too late. The Omicron was discovered weeks ago but only last week South Africa made it serious n WHO made it worse. 

Think it is already here.

This low infection has proven that OYK's living with covid theory works. I think it will emboldened him to continue the current system of "living with" with Omicron. So it is unlikely we will close border come what may.............. Big Grin

Carl Jung

(29-11-2021, 08:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  This low infection has proven that OYK's living with covid theory works. I think it will emboldened him to continue the current system of "living with" with Omicron. So it is unlikely we will close border come what may.............. Big Grin

If Omicron turns out to be mild, Ong Mi Kung will be PM designate soon. Looks like he is destined to be PM Ong.

(29-11-2021, 09:36 AM)RichDad Wrote:  If Omicron turns out to be mild, Ong Mi Kung will be PM designate soon. Looks like he is destined to be PM Ong.

Looks like his star is burning bright. Omicron turns out to be mild. Basing on this mutation trajectory, further mutations will become milder and milder. Pinky can hand over and retire now.... Big Grin

Carl Jung

We dont close border but other countries close.
LppL

so when covid subsides, ah long would take credit and step down, and ah koondo will take credit and take over?

(29-11-2021, 08:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  This low infection has proven that OYK's living with covid theory works. I think it will emboldened him to continue the current system of "living with" with Omicron. So it is unlikely we will close border come what may.............. 
Don't be  too happy, weekend figures are generally lower.
Next few days the figures may mushroom richly. 

Given the packed eateries , crowded malls, mrt and what have you with endemicity,  I am not too optimistic much as I would like to.

Lower cases can be due to more people home recovery, ownselves test and ownselves recovered at home.  These data most likely not captured .

Lower cases could be also fewer swabbing due to weekends and fewer swabbers ( heard swabber clearing leaves now)

Many people will jump the gun and say the root cause is clearly unvax but in reality the gahment has allowed us to live with the virus and reduced the number of  unnecessary reported cases with their new policies

Great job, Covid is almost over in Spore.