3 Nationalities Of Asian Girls to AVOID DATING

[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

1. Korean (Ugly and racist) 
2. Thai (always have two men, marrying you for financial support and still sleep with her Thai lover)
3. Filipino (ugly, after your money, they marry old men :30-40 years older so that they can take their savings when they pass away)
[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

Only saw the part on Korean women and that's funny

I think these are very personal views based on limited single person experience.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-03-2024, 02:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Only saw the part on Korean women and that's funny

Square face?

(09-03-2024, 03:01 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Square face?

Those that I met were all like that. Men aso, all very rude

(09-03-2024, 01:15 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  1. Korean (Ugly and racist) 
2. Thai (always have two men, marrying you for financial support and still sleep with her Thai lover)
3. Filipino (ugly, after your money, they marry old men :30-40 years older so that they can take their savings when they pass away)
Best local singles loaded with cash.

"Wealth favor the Brave"
Sgbuffet no ball. Smile

(09-03-2024, 02:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think these are very personal views based on limited single person experience.

This guy has been dating girls from these countries

(09-03-2024, 02:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think these are very personal views based on limited single person experience.

People love to generalise and stereotype. A man who gets scammed by a woman from China will tar all PRC women with the same brush. Putting people neatly into boxes is easier, but leads to sweeping generalisations based on 1 or 2 examples.