3 months ago S'pore govt was very concerned about 41 case cluster at KTV plse think

They wanted to catch, punish KTV operators and go after every case for the spike....and trace all the people
..it was so serious.

But now having 3500 cases is okay. Get ART positive test no need to report just stay at home. No need to trace.

People who are manipulated by certain narratives fail to see how things are shifting and inconsistent. Their perception of risk can also be manipulated. Euphemistic terms like "living with covid", "low death rates", "progress forward" can be used to play down risks so people let their guard down.

Listen to the same minister 3 months ago say the KTV cluster of 41 is "troubling"  . Need to trace ...etc Now they can take a totally different stance just because they want tourists and to be a HUB  . .

Listen to what OYK said at that time...and compare that to what he says now...

You can see how the distortion take place. Just 3 months ago we feel strongly that the 41 case endangered everyone...but now the 3500 daily cases is okay.....People fail to see the lack of logic in their mind...and are manipulated.

The risk now is higher than ever with many cases and deaths accumulating. We should be more cautious not less cautious...

Learn to think independently and don't be manipulated ....its not okay because everyone else thinks is okay. That is group think ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Learn from the Little India Flip Prata man lor

Be flexible mah.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(02-11-2021, 12:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They wanted to catch, punish and go after every case for the spike....and trace all the people

But now having 3500 cases is okay. Get ART positive test no need to report just stay at home. No need to trace.

People who are manipulated by certain narratives fail to see how things are shifting and inconsistent. Their perception of risk can also be manipulated. Euphemistic terms like "living with covid", "low death rates", "progress forward" can be used to play down risks so people let their guard down.

Listen to the same minister 3 months ago say the KTV cluster of 41 is "troubling"  . Need to trace ...etc Now they can take a totally different stance just because they want tourists and to be a HUB  . .

You can see how the distortion take place. Just 3 months ago we feel strongly that the 41 case endangered everyone...but now the 3500 daily cases is okay.....People fail to see the lack of logic in their mind...and are manipulated.

The risk now is higher than ever with many cases and deaths accumulating. We should be more cautious not less cautious...

Learn to think independently and don't be manipulated ....its not okay because everyone else thinks is okay. That is group think ...

How to learn to live with the Covid-19 viruses, when we have 3,000+ infections daily...?  We should be more cautious and not less cautious, the number of deaths are climbing.. Thinking

Most of the systems will down.

Once you get it wrong or you try to play us
things happen.
It was always Natural immunity that move Humanity away from Existential threat.
Terrain is everything meaning if u have fishes dying u don't treat the fishes.
U change water.
Viruses meaning poison
Corona means radiation.
meaning radiation sickness POISON
China keeps everything quiet when we know
700,000 chinese died at Wuhan China.
Radiation killed them
The sufferings in China are acute.

so now we must take a Long Jump into Natural Immunity
There a problem here. The people are poisoned.
Please contact Dr Robert O Young for help to see the POISONS.
Stop all testings especially that fraudulent PCR that churn faulty results.

You don't game here. No symptom u f*ck out of my clinic.
And u don't issue statement like this:
new virant is beri dangerous.
nono they always move into less dangerous.

(02-11-2021, 12:02 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They wanted to catch, punish KTV operators and go after every case for the spike....and trace all the people
..it was so serious.

Listen to what OYK said at that time...and compare that to what he says now...

3 months ago they thought Covid would follow their scripts, 3 months later they realized it's easier to make us follow their scripts 😄
[+] 1 user Likes IAMME's post

3mth ago, LW is the lead and he is very conservative. Contact tracing and every case is hunted now.
After that OYK came in and he propose endemic thus causing an explosion of cases.

(02-11-2021, 08:52 PM)IAMME Wrote:  3 months ago they thought Covid would follow their scripts, 3 months later they realized it's easier to make us follow their scripts 😄

IMHO, I think they thought they can win the battle of Covid-19, but things don't turn out the way they think it should. That is why we are in such hot soup.  Now with infections in the region of 3,000 and 2 digit deaths, they are at their  wits end on what to do next.... crying

Of course must punish the KTV cluster, cos ministers don't get to go KTVs.

Of course 3k cases now is good progress, cos ge over and they don't do mps or walk the ground so the 3k doesn't come in close contact.

Consistency is there, just whose perspective lah sage...
Angry 

(02-11-2021, 09:00 PM)Instinct Wrote:  3mth ago, LW is the lead and he is very conservative. Contact tracing and every case is hunted now. 
After that OYK came in and he propose endemic thus causing an explosion of cases.

OYK is super lazy. Just make it endemic and he can wash hands Angry

(03-11-2021, 09:26 AM)kc172021 Wrote:  OYK is super lazy. Just make it endemic and he can wash hands Angry

resigned/sacked as minister, np
earn enough as 2 terms minister 2m a yr
who can earn this in 2 generations?

Never put any army trained generals to be PM as OYK has displayed that he is prepared to have deaths. In any war to win/lose sure have deaths. His method is just too straight: fight, front lines more casualties, march on.

mountain out of molehill….ktv should have been allowed to operate from early on

i dont know how to accept this but i remembered pmlee speech at the earlier covid days here in which he sort of talked abt sacrifices this generation must take for the sake of the next.
therefore i take it to mean what he hopes and wishes to see in that (and this is not what he said but what i say) that to fight this covid, our generation must prove to the next that we are fighters and fighters always prepare to lay down their lives. and its all for the sake or OUR young!

(03-11-2021, 11:28 AM)menghuii Wrote:  i dont know how to accept this but i remembered pmlee speech at the earlier covid days here in which he sort of talked abt sacrifices this generation must take for the sake of the next.
therefore i take it to mean what he hopes and wishes to see in that (and this is not what he said but what i say) that to fight this covid, our generation must prove to the next that we are fighters and fighters always prepare to lay down their lives. and its all for the sake or OUR young!

First give us the breakdown population of local citizens, PRs and foreigners for older generation to make that kind of sacrifice.  There should be first take care of older citizens (pink ICs) not let them kenna covid and die).