3-room HDB flat in Bidadari rented out for $4,100, unit just 2 years old

3-room HDB flat in Bidadari rented out for $4,100, unit just 2 years old

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/money/3-room-hdb-...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Conggong his unit  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

"HDB told the Chinese daily that the unit was approved for rent as the owner has been living overseas for a long period."

This is a freaking loophole. My PRC ex-classmate converted to SG citizenship but he decided to back to his home country for good. His HDB is being used to collect rent using this same reason.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

(28-03-2023, 08:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  "HDB told the Chinese daily that the unit was approved for rent as the owner has been living overseas for a long period."

This is a freaking loophole. My PRC ex-classmate converted to SG citizenship but he decided to back to his home country for good. His HDB is being used to collect rent using this same reason.

Im sure they know.. but close both eyes..

Very good retirement option to convert that rental to use in Malaysia, China, India or Philippines...

Buy BTO is correct.
https://youtu.be/KMRL5YYvqc8

(28-03-2023, 08:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  "HDB told the Chinese daily that the unit was approved for rent as the owner has been living overseas for a long period."

Jhk have been doing it for so many years already.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(28-03-2023, 09:38 PM)winbig Wrote:  Jhk have been doing it for so many years already.

This is indeed a loophole that needs to be plugged........................taking advantage of the HDB rules.......... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post