30 Jul: 131 Local Cases, 8 Imported and 52 Unlinked

1. As of 30 July 2021, 12pm, the Ministry of Health (MOH) has preliminarily confirmed 131 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection, of which 28 are linked to the Jurong Fishery Port cluster and 1 belongs to the KTV cluster. Of the 131 cases today, 64 are linked to previous cases, and have already been placed on quarantine. 15 are linked to previous cases and were detected through surveillance. 52 are currently unlinked. Amongst the cases is 1 senior above 70 years who is partially vaccinated, and is at risk of serious illness.

2. In addition, there are 8 imported cases, who have already been placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or isolated upon arrival in Singapore. 2 were detected upon arrival in Singapore, while 6 developed the illness during SHN or isolation.

3. In total, there are 139 new cases of COVID-19 infection in Singapore today.

4. We are still working through the details of the cases, and further updates will be shared via the MOH press release that will be issued tonight.

MINISTRY OF HEALTH

30 JULY 2021

Nowhere to run!

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Notice .ore and more unlinked cases....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-07-2021, 06:15 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Notice .ore and more unlinked cases....

everyday, 50+ unlinked cases mean the govt has lost control already.

the next big thing is to see 200+ cases daily.

CB coming?

Every day 100+ cases is not a good sign.
Meaning current CA is not effective.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What is the percentage of imported cases? 100% or 1%?

50 unlinked cases avg past week... If truly unlinked, it would mean into the thousands of cases in coming weeks. One unlinked easily 6 point of contact a day? This is very bad...

Out of control lor

India variant black fungus bery bery power ... I suspect a major spike cumming but they won't CB ... they will see as a process of herd immunity that's why they pushing for 75-80% jabbed. Some of us here will get infected by protected from serious illness/ICU because of the jab

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(30-07-2021, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  India variant black fungus bery bery power ... I suspect a major spike cumming but they won't CB ... they will see as a process of herd immunity that's why they pushing for 75-80% jabbed. Some of us here will get infected by protected from serious illness/ICU because of the jab

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...july-2021)

Condition of confirmed cases

567 cases are currently warded in hospital.  Most are well and under observation. There are currently 23 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 2 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU). 1 amongst these 25 cases is fully vaccinated, but requires oxygen supplementation as she has underlying medical conditions. 16 seniors above 60 years, of whom 15 are completely unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, have fallen very ill.

(30-07-2021, 09:32 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  
(30-07-2021, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  India variant black fungus bery bery power ... I suspect a major spike cumming but they won't CB ... they will see as a process of herd immunity that's why they pushing for 75-80% jabbed. Some of us here will get infected by protected from serious illness/ICU because of the jab

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...july-2021)

Condition of confirmed cases

567 cases are currently warded in hospital.  Most are well and under observation. There are currently 23 cases of serious illness requiring oxygen supplementation, and 2 in critical condition in the intensive care unit (ICU). 1 amongst these 25 cases is fully vaccinated, but requires oxygen supplementation as she has underlying medical conditions. 16 seniors above 60 years, of whom 15 are completely unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, have fallen very ill.

Bro., thanks for the update.. Big Grin

100 to 200 is the New govt Norm now. unless it spike to 200+ then will go back Phase 1. nudie

(30-07-2021, 09:49 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  100 to 200 is the New govt Norm now. unless it spike to 200+ then will go back Phase 1. nudie

It is so stressful to revert to phase 1, hope we need not go into such extend as we find ways and means to battle this virus. Big Grin

(30-07-2021, 10:17 PM)debono Wrote:  
(30-07-2021, 09:49 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  100 to 200 is the New govt Norm now. unless it spike to 200+ then will go back Phase 1. nudie

It is so stressful to revert to phase 1, hope we need not go into such extend as we find ways and means to battle this virus. Big Grin

We r living under endemic  Big Grin