30% of covid deaths were people vaccinated and most non-mRNA

Sometimes we form conclusions in our minds driven by beliefs   some invest in those conclusions and reject and attack all evidence that contradict their thinking.

Be open. Be flexible. Learn from new information.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2424926

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-01-2022, 02:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sometimes we form conclusions in our minds driven by beliefs   some invest in those conclusions and expect all evidence ghat contradict their thinking.

Be open. Be flexible. Learn from new information.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ng-2424926
Cut and paste from my posting in another thread..

Wait.. does this stat meet the fundamental of statistics?

We all know the bigger the sample size, the more accurate the results.

We definitely don't have 100,000 who took sinovac in Singapore. Which mean the results are extrapolated.

If we based strictly on death rate, I will read the data as

1. Force everyone to take moderna since that offer lowest death rate

2. The diff between sinopharm and Pfizer is small, so taking sinopharm is a better choice for those who doubt MRNA

3. Since sinopharm death rate is lower, we should include sinopharm in national vaccination prog and not sinovac

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

data dun lie but.....
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

I can only say this

USE YOUR FKING RETARDED BRAIN AND SOME COMMON SENSE WHEN READING DATA PROVIDED BY VESTED PARTIES
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post