300 cdc v where

All rushing to download to use the vouchers...times are bad.
Supermarkets boom town Charlie...

Paid whole chicken only give 2 wings

300 150 for supermarket

(03-01-2023, 02:50 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Thanks, I just received the cdc letter.  Big Grin

When did you received the CDC letter.........? Thinking

CAN WE OPT FOR VOUCHERS TO BE USE UN HAWKERS ONLY NOT TTHOS TO BE USED IN SUPERMARKETS
GROCERY PRCH ART SUPERMARKETS CAN USE CRDIOT CARDS

heard some who already got the Physical coupons from CC claim no need show letter, just show IC can.

????

(03-01-2023, 04:15 PM)debono Wrote:  When did you received the CDC letter.........? Thinking

Just now it was in my mailbox. I guess postman sent in around 12 pm today. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-01-2023, 04:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard some who already got the Physical coupons from CC claim no need show letter, just show IC can.

????

Have they started giving out physical CDC vouchers in CCs...........? Thinking

(03-01-2023, 04:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Have they started giving out physical CDC vouchers in CCs...........? Thinking

This is what " some in FB claim , they claim they already go CC collect their physical voucher by just showing their IC no need bring letter "

(03-01-2023, 04:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  heard some who already got the Physical coupons from CC claim no need show letter, just show IC can.

????
Ya, come to think of it this morning I saw one woman fucking around with her handphone and showing the casher a QR code on her phone screen at FairPrice. It didn't strike me that was cdc voucher until now. 
I remember very clearly because I was getting annoyed with her fumbling around that fucking phone and causing a long queue. .. Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-01-2023, 04:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Just now it was in my mailbox. I guess postman sent in around 12 pm today. ... Big Grin

Maybe in my mail box, I can receive the letter today............... Laughing Gesti-109

(03-01-2023, 04:49 PM)debono Wrote:  Maybe in my mail box, I can receive the letter today............... Laughing Gesti-109

I think BETTER bring along the letter just in case. The last I went to CC forget to take letter, the staff tell me need the letter to verify but now come claim no need letter just show IC , or digital IC from your Singpass can take the physical vouchers.

(03-01-2023, 05:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think BETTER bring along the letter just in case. The last I went to CC forget to take letter, the staff tell me need the letter to verify but now come claim no need letter just show IC , or digital IC from your Singpass can take the physical vouchers.

In order not to go back home and take the letter, it is best to bring along the letter for verification........ Clapping Laughing

(03-01-2023, 05:06 PM)debono Wrote:  In order not to go back home and take the letter, it is best to bring along the letter for verification........ Clapping Laughing

yea man, Better bring the letter along. I not say anxious , weekend than open mailbox.

(03-01-2023, 05:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea man, Better bring the letter along. I not say anxious , weekend than open mailbox.

Why you two dun just sign in singpass to get it online?

(03-01-2023, 05:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why you two dun just sign in singpass to get it online?

stupid loh

(03-01-2023, 04:44 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Just now it was in my mailbox. I guess postman sent in around 12 pm today. ... Big Grin

I just received the letter regarding CDC vouchers........ Clapping Laughing nudie Gesti-109

(03-01-2023, 04:34 PM)talky Wrote:  CAN WE OPT FOR VOUCHERS TO BE USE UN HAWKERS ONLY NOT TTHOS TO BE USED IN SUPERMARKETS
GROCERY PRCH ART SUPERMARKETS CAN USE CRDIOT CARDS

The 5 supermarket
Quote:HAO Mart, NTUC FairPrice, Prime Supermarket, Sheng Siong and U Stars Supermarket.

jusat now i went to woodlands community centre to collect the cdc voucher
they set up a counter for collecting it
but there were 50pple queing up

Voucher cannot use to duplicate 🔑
Used on dog grooming

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-01-2023, 09:14 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Voucher cannot use to duplicate 🔑

You want to photocopy the CDC food vouchers.........? Big Grin

me fast hand fast leg use up all liao.

scare later they chut pattern say this can't that can't.

(03-01-2023, 09:44 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me fast hand fast leg use up all liao.

scare later they chut pattern say this can't that can't.

Use up $300 worth of CDC vouchers in a day.........I take of my hat to you.......... Clapping Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Much ado about nothing.

(03-01-2023, 10:05 PM)debono Wrote:  Use up $300 worth of CDC vouchers in a day.........I take of my hat to you.......... Clapping Gesti-109

Buy a few tin of milk powder and diapers habis

(03-01-2023, 10:05 PM)debono Wrote:  Use up $300 worth of CDC vouchers in a day.........I take of my hat to you.......... Clapping Gesti-109

Why so shocks ??? Remember things now expensive more with GST hike leh ?

An example last year u use 50 bucks can buy 3 items

Now 50 bucks only can get one item
So I pay mode aka use the voucher more

(03-01-2023, 10:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  Buy a few tin of milk powder and diapers habis

That will only be $150 worth, to be brought in a supermarket, the other $150 is to be used to buy food at hawker centers.............. Clapping Gesti-109

which sex shop accept CDC voucher HUH!

[Image: image.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(03-01-2023, 10:25 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  which sex shop accept CDC voucher HUH!

[Image: image.jpg]

This photo is not taken in Singapore............ Clapping Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

use all to buy groceries and electrical kitchen items, what is your problem ?