30yo F&B worker earning S$1.5K/month in Singapore asks

(27-05-2024, 09:19 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  1. Look for better jobs. 1.5k is too low
2. Get a diploma or degree, invest another 3, 4 yr. But maybe still useless, older and poorer
3. Mary into a rich family
4. Invest in lotteries
5. Use skillfuture, learn to make pastries and sell from home, and on consignments to shops and hawker stalls. After some time, you might get regular big orders
6. Online sellers
7. Handyman, plumber, electrician...

One contractor always say, 钱是赚不完地。。。

Correct but for 7, I dun quite understand. They earn very good meh... ? Unless wash money !!!!

(27-05-2024, 04:50 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Correct but for 7, I dun quite understand. They earn very good meh... ?

When converted back to rm that's a lot. One bought over his neighbor's landed and combined with his, another bought 3 condo units near ciq, ...
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Some F&B pay very low

Part-time Max $10/ hr

Maybe only earn $1,200/ mth

[Image: Kitchen-Crew-max-10-per-hr.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(27-05-2024, 04:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  When converted back to rm that's a lot. One bought over his neighbor's landed and combined with his, another bought 3 condo units near ciq, ...

WOW...amazing ! This I believe becos my condo security guard also using his SG salaries to support 3 car rental biz in Malaysia. I never believe him, thought he boasting until I read ur post.

(27-05-2024, 04:50 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Correct but for 7, I dun quite understand. They earn very good meh... ? Unless wash money !!!!

Imagine you are a plumber work in Spore pipe choked so you use your hand go in to dig and free the debris. Same job in Msia. But you get paid in SGD you later convert you in Spore dig one time equal Msia dig three times. If you Msian you work where?

钱是赚不完的
Not 钱是赚不完地  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love