33 users browsing.

what happened?

lost in transit?
accidentally migrated to hwz?
not interested?
dont like layout?
give up? since all their wonderful threads gone?

monitoring and recording….same with our .org what…

HWZ more happening lah..

Hwz too many ginna and siaolang. Do we want them here?

(03-08-2021, 09:26 AM)menghuii Wrote:  what happened?

lost in transit?
not interested?
dont like layout?
This is a serious no nonsense forum. We dun need so many people here......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

the readership will increase ...slowly...

(03-08-2021, 09:42 AM)abc123 Wrote:  HWZ more happening lah..

HWZ too many threads and posts. Eyes get tired easily. 
I have not visited the forum for a while already. 
I just need a little space like here to do rabbit talk  Blush
[+] 1 user Likes TalkingRabbit's post

The number of viewers is small, unlike last time in the old forum, at least 1000 guests at any point of time

(03-08-2021, 01:22 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  HWZ too many threads and posts. Eyes get tired easily. 

[Image: 31391336-BD3-B-4-AD8-AEC6-B0288-D6563-F1.webp]
[+] 1 user Likes AuntyNice's post

(03-08-2021, 01:22 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  HWZ too many threads and posts. Eyes get tired easily. 

HWZ owned by who?
I think they monitor people there closely.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-08-2021, 01:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The number of viewers is small, unlike last time in the old forum, at least 1000 guests at any point of time

Really wonder where all those people.went or are they bots created by the admin to make it look like alot of people around.

The actual posting in old forum are the same old people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Last time each member has average 3 clones. Now no more so left 33 users. Laughing

(03-08-2021, 09:26 AM)menghuii Wrote:  what happened?

lost in transit?
not interested?
dont like layout?

need to promote in hwz  Big Grin

(03-08-2021, 01:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HWZ owned by who?
I think they monitor people there closely.

All kinds of people at HWZ. If you have an educated person debating with a chao ginna he'll vomit.

Some of my friends who are lawyers, frequented HWZ. Many civil servants also.

That's right. That shxt hole is loaded with so many rubbish threads that waste people's time reading in order to sieve out the good threads.

All we need is just a couple of good threads per day where mature forum members discuss intelligently......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(03-08-2021, 02:00 PM)osgbuffett Wrote:  Really wonder where all those people.went or are they bots created by the admin to make it look like alot of people around.

The actual posting in old forum are the same old people.

in the old forum Admin has a few clones, I suspect Casanova and sunearth are also his clones.

(03-08-2021, 02:02 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Last time each member has average 3 clones. Now no more so left 33 users. Laughing

you can always create clones in this forum using different email addresses and mobile numbers.

(03-08-2021, 03:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  you can always create clones in this forum using different email addresses and mobile numbers.

Unless want to disturb people like last time that choc.

Old forum stays anonymous no email required for decades. Likely many are bots. Get all sort of funny people anyhow talk.

Most times lazy to sign out then sign in sign out sign in etc.

Not really, if you know how to filter topic you are interested in (for example I usually in investment or music threads).. Most other threads are really boring and get override by saga or talk of day topic threads..  I am an old timer there so I am used to HWZ..
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

(03-08-2021, 04:04 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Unless want to disturb people like last time that choc.

I remembered Choc. Out of the blue he attacked me even though I didn't reply to him and then he kept posting to taunt me. A real siaolang. Many of them in HWZ.