355 people under investigation over scams that cost victims more than $5m

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/3...re-than-5m

Singapore has become a hub for scammers it seems
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

corrupted nation liao

(13-01-2023, 03:28 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  Singapore has become a hub for scammers it seems

What to do ? Since ....most con by the white therefore more easy to con

(13-01-2023, 03:28 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  Singapore has become a hub for scammers it seems

What a terrible thing to happen to Singapore........we don't want such a name....... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Singaporean become too obedient, dare not question the people in authority, just like the recent CPF scam of 1 million dollars
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(13-01-2023, 03:48 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Singaporean become too obedient, dare not question the people in authority, just like the recent CPF scam of 1 million dollars

Quite true............there should not be any fear of the authorities............ Angry

(13-01-2023, 03:54 PM)debono Wrote:  Quite true............there should not be any fear of the authorities............ Angry

Question the people in authority may end up like the employee in Cheers, lost his job.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(13-01-2023, 04:05 PM)Clyde Wrote:  Question the people in authority may end up like the employee in Cheers, lost his job.

😱😱😡😡

Usually those caught are just money laundering mules.

The mastermind takes most of the $$ and is untouchable.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(13-01-2023, 05:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Usually those caught are just money laundering mules.

The mastermind takes most of the $$ and is untouchable.

Yes, those caught are laundering mules.......the head goes untouched......... Laughing