Best Telco plans - latest Maxx SG $7.9 199GB 9GB roaming

The HEYA plan is now very competitive vs TPG.

The coverage is slightly better based on SingTel network ...I say slightly because TPG coverage does not cause issue for me ...rarely have coverage issue..

Other advantages I slightly more SMS...
Disadvantage is fewer countries for free roaming vs TPG and I heard some hassle paying the monthly subscription not quite sure about this problem.

[Image: OpwZDeI.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-07-2023, 05:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The HEYA plan is now very competitive vs TPG.

The coverage is slightly better based on SingTel network ...I say slightly because TPG coverage does not cause issue for me ...rarely have coverage issue..

Other advantages I slightly more SMS...
Disadvantage is fewer countries for free roaming vs TPG and I heard some hassle paying the monthly subscription not quite sure about this problem.

no way to compare to $5 smiba plan, in fact it is twice as expensive

So, you've snagged one of those $10 deals for 100G, huh? Not bad at all! Well, testing it out on the MRT bus is a smart move to gauge coverage. And hey, if it passes the test with flying colors, why not make the switch and port your number over, right? Now,  about that SMS situation - 30 messages might seem a bit limiting, but the unlimited incoming texts definitely sweeten the deal. It's all about finding that balance. On a side note, have you ever considered exploring eSIM cards for your travels? I recently stumbled upon https://www.europesimcard.com.au/

New best plan is Zym with 2GB roaming ....uses singtel network...anyone tried this?
[Image: CBmJI5M.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-05-2024, 06:48 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  New best plan is Zym with 2GB roaming ....uses singtel network...anyone tried this?
[Image: CBmJI5M.jpeg]

$283 e-vouchers ??!!..................can buy what ?................like super worth leh........

Speed is sufficient ? Some speed is so low and final recieve message after mins..

I tried something similar when I went to Europe, but I went with an eSIM from https://simsdirect.com.au/collections/europe instead of a physical SIM. It worked out super well for me, especially since I didn’t want to deal with swapping SIM cards while traveling. The setup was pretty smooth, and I got a solid data plan for way cheaper than what I’d get from my usual carrier. Plus, I liked that I could set it all up before I left, so I didn’t have to hunt for a SIM when I arrived.

9GB roaming !
Today is last day of offer.
https://maxx.sg/?utm_source=bing

I tried something similar when I went to Europe, but I went with an eSIM instead of a physical SIM. It worked out super well for me, especially since I didn’t want to deal with swapping SIM cards while traveling.