365 healthy app down

I cannot sync my steps the whole of this morning. Anybody has same problem? My app said ‘error loading activity history’

Yes. I also encountered the same problem.

Thanks. I have sent an email to them to check on this. Our Gov IT system so vulnerable, down for so many hours still cannot get it up.

I heard starlink satelites are ready to take down the system Shut it down
Learn to create image file for fast restore.
Time will be the chinese curse of an interesting time.

I can sync steps but cannot sync sleep....I didn't update the app.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Have you guys been earning anything for your workouts?
What do you usually get as rewards?

I have been  averaging more than 10000 steps  all these years but I didn't register for the reward program.

(01-11-2021, 12:23 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Have you guys been earning anything for your workouts?

I have been  averaging more than 10000 steps  all these years but I didn't register for the reward program.

can redeem shopping vouchers at NTUC or Cold Storage

SG has the MOST FTs in IT/ Tech in the World. And some are paid $66k per mth like Ramesh.

Only recently issued watch and app down?

[Image: Ostrich-hiding-head.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

How u get the sleep? My app don’t have this.

u are a human bing not a robot
why make life so complex
just remember to smell the flowers when u are outside...lol

(01-11-2021, 12:23 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Have you guys been earning anything for your workouts?

you need to enroll in some 365  programs.

i am going to collect mine this Sunday....

(01-11-2021, 10:18 AM)Tml7788 Wrote:  I cannot sync my steps the whole of this morning. Anybody has same problem? My app said ‘error loading activity history’
I was also trying to sync with my tracker, but failed.

Still down.

(01-11-2021, 06:54 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I was also trying to sync with my tracker, but failed.

Dear Gem, did you call and check it up?

365 IS GOING FR BAD TO WORSE AFTER AUDITOR GENERAL FINDINGS

When you take healthy drinks without sugar or milk at Kopitiam, you get bar code to scan and can get points. Also at supermart got bar codes if you buy healthy stuffs. For 750 points, you can claim $5 NTUC voucher.

(01-11-2021, 07:07 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  When you take healthy drinks without sugar or milk at Kopitiam, you get bar code to scan and can get points. Also at supermart got bar codes if you buy healthy stuffs. For 750 points, you can claim $5 BTUC voucher.

no wonder got uncles asking for my receipts after I bought my meal.

I am using Omron products at home, every time I measure my weight or take my blood pressure I get points, once I accumulate 500 points can redeem $5 Cold Storage voucher.

i also cannot sync

(01-11-2021, 02:22 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  you need to enroll in some 365  programs.

Thanks. 
So arduous just to earn the very low value vouchers. 
Forget it.

I also always give away those 365 QR code receipts for FP purchases.

Health 365 app is up and running.
Rainbow 

(01-11-2021, 06:55 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Dear Gem, did you call and check it up?
Dear H4H, not that important.