3AC executives cannot be found - believed to have left singapore

Quite incredible these financial activitues were carried brazenly  in Singapore causing billions in losses and the guy can just leave ...no investigation no freezing of assets ...no retention of passport? Billions lost.. 

The whole country instead is obsessed with one woman who pulled out a number plate. Shows how distorted the mindset is...they are not watching what matters...

I feel pur authorities are lax when it comes to financial activity regulation. It sends a message to financial world that Singapore welcomes all schemes and operations to come.

3AC is suspected of making false declarations and violating regulation. Its records has to be seized as evidence as there is probable cause.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

To retain world's No. 3 position and grow new biz.

Something Singapore, world's 3rd biggest financial centre can do that no others can..

While Attracting billionaires to the playground, you must provide the tools.

I don't agree that the authority should do anything

They are incapable in the first place

Everyone should know that Crypto is still a wild wild west and only play with money you can afford to lose

Even with regulations, there is still possibility to encounter scams like these on a daily basis

Don't be naive, MAS cannot help you, it will only kill off innovation and enterprise

I will not vote for PAP if MAS continue to constrain the space with their overarching tendencies

If they cant do anything with regards to Torque scam, they should not stifle this space anymore than it should

Even SEC, CFTC both are clueless but at least they admit it and having consultations with industry experts

MAS is not even doing such a thing, so it is even more clueless than SEC, CFTC
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Its founder bought GCBs think bought 3 with one under trust for his 3 year child. Wonder is there any checks of the sources of funds to buy the GCBs. Now with crypto implosion the money can be not 'clean'. Mas and the govt are so desperate to make this small tiny island relevant as a financial centre including blockchain centre, open its arms to welcome all sorts of ponzi style biz here. Authority must immediately investigate where the money comes from the purchase of the GCBS and if smell something unclean must immediately seized to distribute to all the retail investors of the bankruptcy.

Believe to have left Singapore with their billions..

(12-07-2022, 09:48 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Its founder bought GCBs think bought 3 with one under trust for his 3 year child. Wonder is there any checks of the sources of funds to buy the GCBs. Now with crypto implosion the money can be not  'clean'. Mas and the govt are so desperate to make this small tiny island relevant as a financial centre including blockchain centre, open its arms to welcome all sorts of ponzi style biz here. Authority must immediately investigate where the money comes from the purchase of the GCBS and if smell something unclean must immediately seized to distribute to all the retail investors of the bankruptcy.

You are expecting too much

I say it again. Crypto is a nascient space, and scams do not exist solely in this space, they exist every space, stocks, property, almost anything under the Sun

Just stay out, dont bother, if the participants lose their money, so be it, all should be wearing the big boys pants, MAS is inapt and least suited to regulate this space

Beauty of that torque scam was that those who worked inside there went on to create a similar scheme to attract the existing clients. A friend lost in torque told me this. The new crypto trading biz office extremely atas renovated, told my friend do not be deceive by such atas renovation at atas address.

(12-07-2022, 09:58 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Beauty of that torque scam was that those who worked inside there went on to create a similar scheme to attract the existing clients. A friend lost in torque told me this. The new crypto trading biz office extremely atas renovated, told my friend do not be deceive by such atas renovation at atas address.

Why you bother what your friend believe or not? He still 3 years old is it?