Netflix release Farha movie on how 700K Palestinians were forced out

No govt cam easily cover up their atrocities  these days....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Not their land what, so need to clear them out

Israeli man filmed saying he wants the land to be returned to Palestinians

(27-10-2023, 08:21 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Not their land what, so need to clear them out

[Image: IMG-0661.jpg]

Historians describe what happened ....

(27-10-2023, 08:26 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  [Image: IMG-0661.jpg]

One civilisation attacking and killing another to take their land has happened throughout history. Chjna had warring states etc. Alexander the great gobbled up large territories. History of war and conquest is the history of mankind. Over time conquered people are either killed, integrated or expelled

That does not mean we accept that it happens without speaking up. The Americans enslaved and forced hundreds of thousands of Africans to be slaves working on their plantation. They fought natives with modern weapons and took their lands forcing them up to Canada. Over time they had to reconcile, apologise and settle everyone and give them back their rights. America today is an immigrant society where people from around the world come to settle.

The Palestinians were never proepprty settled and the tension in the region has permeated throughout the world and caused problems ....it became a source of terrorism resulting in Bali bombings ...

Documentary by Voice of America describe exactly what the Al Jeezera Documentary says...

another attempt to silence Israel.

10 Celebrities Who Support Palestine

(27-10-2023, 08:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  One civilisation attacking and killing another to take their land has happened throughout history. Chjna had warring states etc. Alexander the great gobbled up large territories. History of war and conquest is the history of mankind. Over time conquered people are either killed, integrated or expelled

That does not mean we accept that it happens without speaking up. The Americans enslaved and forced hundreds of thousands of Africans to be slaves working on their plantation. They fought natives with modern weapons and took their lands forcing them up to Canada. Over time they had to reconcile, apologise and settle everyone and give them back their rights. America today is an immigrant society where people from around the world come to settle.

The Palestinians were never proepprty settled and the tension in the region has permeated throughout the world and caused problems ....it became a source of terrorism resulting in Bali bombings ...

You die die must shoot China ah?  Rotfl