4 NOV: 743 new cases of COVID-19, 2 vax died

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-dec-2021)
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Clapping

Weekend usually test lesser; Mon will have more; new virus sooner or later will come in community.

Delta dying, Omicron mild, end of pandemic, no need boosters, no need vaccibe differentiation, end of dividing the people.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(04-12-2021, 11:26 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...-dec-2021)

We are now able to see light at end of the tunnel, as we see less infected and less had died.... Big Grin Rolleyes

Looks like situation becoming safer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Interesting between 2 downtrend parallel lines.
within we have 2 converging lines into a Breakout last low 3 now 2.
The play is not for the faint of heart.
There is no mony for British commonwealth POKliao

The pharm companies may claim credit that the vaccine works, please continue to get vaccinated every 6 months

(05-12-2021, 08:18 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The pharm companies may claim credit that the vaccine works, please continue to get vaccinated every 6 months

We may need to be vaccinated every six months, but question is how are we going to maintain getting jab every six months, when will it stop.....? crying

Now can open more shops and one last lapse before Omicron comes..

(05-12-2021, 08:04 AM)singlon Wrote:  Interesting between 2 downtrend parallel lines.
within we have 2 converging lines into a Breakout last low 3 now 2.
The play is not for the faint of heart.
There is no mony for British commonwealth POKliao

Scream Laughing

Nice to see death cases drop below 5.
but daily case still above govt expected 200-300 which ICU can cope well.

Internally can open more if borders are tighter.

(05-12-2021, 10:59 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Scream Laughing

Nice to see death cases drop below 5.
but daily case still above govt expected 200-300 which ICU can cope well.

Internally can open more if borders are tighter.

there are 54 potential candidates at ICU, joining the mati list.

very crowded now outside people because everything goes must go

not only the pharm companies, many snakes and ladders would come out to claim credit too

(05-12-2021, 11:08 AM)Klesk Wrote:  there are 54 potential candidates at ICU, joining the mati list.

The mati list is reduced from 2 digits to 2 deaths..... Clapping

Short cut lah...stop all tests, 0 case!

Everybody happy, ya ya papaya, all cuntries will open up wide wide for our rich travel buggers so happy to throw their $$$ away n most probably get infected with hiv omiron overseas

(05-12-2021, 11:08 AM)Klesk Wrote:  there are 54 potential candidates at ICU, joining the mati list.

There are not only potential candidates at ICU, but there are also those who needs oxygen supplementation when they are infected with Covid-19 virus.  I suspect more will need to stay in hospital when the arrival of the variant Omicron virus comes to our shores..... crying